Eighteen

Rafe's POV

"Those fucking pogues!" I scream in anger.

"Rafe. It's fine because now we have a reason to get their asses arrested. Then they won't mess with us ever again. Come on let's go tell your dad what happened." Topper said as he tried to get me to get in the car.

"Topper. I think I have a better idea." I say with a grin.

"What's better than getting them arrested?" Topper asked me as he gave me a confused expression.

"You will see soon my friend. We are heading to the south side." I said as I hopped in my car.

"What are we gonna do about the boat?" Topper asked me.

"If she gives me what I want, me and you saw nothing and have no idea who destroyed my boat. If she doesn't then the pogues are heading to jail." I say as a smile falls on my face.

Ashley's POV

"We are going to jail!" Pope yelled as he paced back and forth.

The whole group was nervous as we waited on John bs front porch. JJ gripped my hand tightly as I sat on his lap.

"You aren't going to go to jail." JJ whispered into my ear.

"Pope calm down. They didn't even see you!" John b yelled at the other boy.

I felt JJ playing with my hair as he hummed in my ear. He was trying to keep me calm. I just knew that if me and JJ went to jail our parents wouldn't give a crap about us. But we were the idiots who got caught. Rafe and topper were probably telling the police it was us right now and the police were already on their way.

"Let's go for a swim." JJ whispered so only I could here.

"Really? At a time like this?" I ask him.

"Sometimes you just gotta live a little." JJ says as he picks me up.

"JJ what are you doing?" Kie asked as he carried me towards the lake.

"Nothing that concerns you." JJ says as he continues to carry me.

He sets me down on the dock.

"What are you doing JJ?" I ask him.

He doesn't respond as he takes off his shirt revealing his abs. I try and look away but my eyes kept staring at his chest.

"Like what you see?" He asks me with a smirk.

I quickly look away from him and at the water. I look back at him and see him taking off his shorts leaving him in his underwear. My breath got caught in my throat as I stared at him. He was towering over me looking down at me.

"Come on!" He yelled as he jumped into the lake.

"You are an idiot!" I yelled after him. It was pitch black out but I could still see him.

"Get in!" He yelled as he swam up to the dock.

I sighed as I took off my shirt. JJ watched me intently as I took off my shorts. I plugged my nose and hopped into the water. My whole entire body plunged under the water. I quickly swam up and caught my breath. JJs laugh echoed through the lake as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist. His eyes stared into my eyes. I saw his eyes glance down at my bra.

"My eyes are up here dumbass." I say sarcastically.

"The views down there." He says with a smirk.

I splash him with water and try and swim away from him. I feel his strong arms pull me back into his embrace. We were both breathing heavy as we stared into each other's eyes.

"Lets Live a little." He whispered as he took a deep breath. He stared at my lips and I stared at his. He started to lean in....

"Ashley! JJ!" Kie yelled causing me and JJ to break eye contact and pull away.

"What?" JJ yelled in an annoyed tone.

"Rafe and topper are here!" Pope yelled.

"Shit." JJ mumbled.
_______________________________
Smh they were bout to kiss 😂😒