Fifty three

(I'm so sorry I forgot I needed to write this story 😔  I think I have milked this story to the best of my ability but I don't know where else the story could go and I don't want to write about season one because there are so many other stories that are like that -  some things have to come to an end 😔 so I think this will be the last part- thanks for everyone who has read this and commented I love you all I can't believe we are at 400k reads 🥰) Warning ⚠️ inappropriate content you can skip it if you want 😂😉

Ashley's POV

"I'm fine." I say as I try and convince JJ.

It has been a week since the incident. Rafe was in the county jail for a week but of course his dad bought his way out of going Juvie. I got a restraining order against him.

"It's okay to not be fine." JJ whispers as he traces his fingers down my shoulder.

I turn around to face him and give him a small smile.

"I'm actually fine JJ." I say softly as I place a small kiss on his lips.

"Now stop staring at me and help me clean up this mess." I say as I gesture to the kitchen.

A laugh leaves his lips as he rolls his eyes. I start cleaning the dishes and JJ starts wiping down the table. JJ starts playing some music and we both start dancing. JJ grabs my hand and spins me around. I go back to cleaning the dishes as I sway my hips. I feel his eyes on me as I continue to dance.

"You are absolutely stunning." He says under his breath.

I turn around to face him and he immediately slams his lips on mine. He places his hands on my face as he deepens the kiss. He starts moving his hands all around my body causing me to moan. He lifts my body up onto the counter not releasing his lips from mine. We both pull away so we both can take off each other's shirts. I take off JJs shirt and my eyes land on his toned body. I take a deep breath as I stare at him. He takes off my shirt and then reconnects our lips. He slides down my shorts and I unbutton his shorts. He continues to kiss me as he undoes my bra. The cold air hits my body and I shiver. JJ slowly starts to take off my underwear. He slides his tongue into my mouth causing me to moan. JJ dropped my underwear onto the floor as he took a step away from me. He looked me up and down as his eyes widened and a smile fell on his face. I nervously crossed my arms as I looked down at my body. There were many bruises and scratches.

"I know I'm ugly." I mumble softly.

"Shut up baby. You are beautiful." He says in disbelief.

(Imagine the rest I did write it but I didn't feel comfortable and y'all were def uncomfy so I deleted it love you)

"I'm gonna pretend like I didn't hear that." Pope yells causing me and JJ to start dying.

Later in the day we all got on John Bs boat and went for a ride.

"Zoom!" John B yelled as he sped up the speed of the boat.

I laughed as I sat in between JJs legs. I played with his fingers as he placed his beer in my mouth and let me drink a sip. He wrapped his arms around me as he pulled me closer to him.

"I love you." He whispered so only I could hear.

He placed a small kiss on my cheek causing me to laugh.

"I love you more." I reply softly.

"That's not possible because I love you way more." JJ replies playfully.

"Let's make a toast!" JJ announces to the group.

We all lift up our beer cans as we scoot closer to each other.

"Let's toast to best friends. New relationships and to having the best summer ever!" JJ yells.

We all scream as we clink our beers together.

"And toast to hurricane Agatha coming." Pope reminds us.

We all nod our heads as we chug our beers. I lay my head on JJs chest as he runs his hands through my hair. I'm so glad I can finally call him mine. He has helped me through so much and I can't even explain how much I love him.

"I love you all." I say softly to everyone.

"I love you guys." Kie says as she pulls me into a hug.

"Even though you annoy me Ashley. I still love you and you guys are my family." Pope say softly.

JJ hugs me from behind and Pope and John B join the hug. Little did we know the next few weeks were only going to get crazier.

_______________________________
Omg this is the end thank you all so much! 🥳 your support has been insane and I love you all- please check some of my other stories if you get the chance. I have loved writing this thanks 🥰