Thirty seven

(What I actually wrote another part today 🤣)

Ashley's POV

"JJ!" I squeal as he dangles me over the fire.

"JJ stop being dumb! You are going to drop her!" Pope yelled.

"I lift weights everyday plus she's light. I'll be fine so shut up Pope!" JJ yelled sharply.

"If you drop me I swear I'm gonna...!" I screamed as JJ laughed.

"You are going to what?" He asks me as he sets me down on my feet.

He smirks at me as I try not to smile at him. This was almost distracting me from what happened earlier that day.

"I'm going to never kiss you again." I say as I hold back laughter.

"You wish you had that kind of self control. You would be begging me to kiss you after 10 minutes." JJ whispers so only I can hear.

I get butterflies in my stomach as I look up at him. He just makes a clicking noise with his mouth as he looks me up and down. He then started whistling as he walked away from me.

"I could still hear what he said and now I wanna die." John B says sharply as JJ just laughs.

JJ grabs a marshmallow and puts it on a stick.

"Do I even need the stick or can I just use my hand and hold it over the fire?" JJ asks as he looks around at the group.

I sigh as I run a hand through my hair. He's an idiot.

"Why don't you try and see for yourself." John B says as I see him smiling and trying not to laugh.

"Sometimes I wonder if there is a brain in your head." Pope mumbles causing JJ to roll his eyes.

"I was joking I know my hand would burn." JJ says playfully as he starts roasting his marshmallow on the stick.

I get up and grab a stick and a marshmallow.

"Is nobody else gonna eat one?" I ask the group.

Kie just shakes her head.

"I'm not eating one for breakfast." Pope mumbles as he looks at me like I'm an idiot.

"Your loss." I mumble as I walk over to JJ.

He pulled his marshmallow out of the fire and it was caught on fire. He laughed as he put the marshmallow towards popes face.

"JJ! Are you trying to kill me?" Pope screamed as he scooted away from the flame.

"Pretty much." JJ mumbled as he blew out the flame.

JJ was about to eat the marshmallow off the stick but I cut in front of him and ate his marshmallow. I turned around to face him as he looked at me in disbelief. I just licked my lips as I laughed. He smirked as he stepped closer to me. He was now towering over me.

"That was hot." He says sharply.

"I know." I say playfully as I stare up at him.

"You shouldn't have done that?" He says as his tone got low.

He threw me over his shoulder and started tickling my sides. I started laughing uncontrollably as he continued to tickle me.

"Please stop!" I yelled as I was interrupted by my own laughing.

"Not until you say sorry." He yells as he continues to tickle me.

"Okay! Okay I'm sorry!" I squeal.