Seven

Ashley's POV

Me and kie get ready for the party that we both didn't 100 percent agree to go to.

Outfit
~

Outfit ~

~

Me and kie walk out onto John Bs porch. Pope, JJ and John B were arguing over something stupid. Once they caught sight of me and kie they all stared at us and stoped talking.

"Cat got your tongue?" Kie asks them as she sits down.

They all stare at me as I sit down next to kie.

"Ash if you need help taking that off later, I'll help you." JJ says with a smirk. Pope smacks his arm causing JJ to groan.

"I won't need help but thanks for your concern JJ." I say sharply as JJ stares at me.

"You uh look nice." John B mumbles as I look over at him.

"So here's the plan. We walk in, get a couple drinks, piss of a few kooks and then leave." John B says with a grin. JJ nods in a agreement as Pope shakes his head.

"There are many flaws in that plan. The second we walk in they will get mad." Pope says as I nod in agreement.

"That's why ladies and gentlemen we are entering through the back way." John B says as he waits for our reaction.

"Wow you are just so smart John B." I say sarcastically as Kie groans.

"This is so dumb we can just drink here." Kie mumbles.

"There's no fun in that." JJ says with a grin.

"Do you want to get punched in the face?" I ask JJ ask he looks me up and down.

"If it's by you." He says as he winks at me.

He really needs to stop with all this flirting.

"I meant by the kooks because that's what you are asking for." I say as I shake my head.

"Why do you care?" JJ asks me sharply.

"I don't want to see you get hurt." I say back.

He stares at me as he runs a hand through his hair. Everyone in the room sensed the tension between us causing John B to clear his throat.

"Let's go drink some rich peoples beer!" He yells as he stands up.

"Let's go watch JJ get his ass kicked." I say as I stand up and walk away.

JJ try's to grab my arm but I yank it away.

"Chill out, we are just trying to live a little." JJ says as I turn to face him.

"I'm sorry I worry about you." I say as I walk out the door.

"Where are you going?" He yells at me.

"To have some fun! Let's go have the time of our lives. I'll get wasted maybe kiss some random kooks!" I say sarcastically as I see JJs face change to anger.

"Don't kiss some random kooks." He mumbles as we get into the car.

"Mom and dad stop fighting!" John B yelled as he got into the drivers seat.

Kie hopped into the passenger and Pope sat next to me. I sat across from JJ which wasn't my usual spot. I usually sat in his lap but he pissed me off.

"I'm sorry that I worry about you." I mumble as JJ watches me.

"You don't need to worry about me I can take care of myself." He mumbles back as his eyes stare at his feet.

"But you don't have to." I whisper as our eyes meet.

He grabs my legs and pulls me into his lap.

"I don't like when we fight." He whispers so only I can hear.

"Me either." I whisper as he wraps his arms around my waist.

______________________________
They gonna party 😂