Nine

Ashley's POV

"Get out of my way." JJ says sharply as he has a tight grip on my hand.

"The fun hasn't even started yet." Rafe says with a cocky smirk.

"JJ." I whisper but his focus is only on Rafe.

He lets go of my hand and punches Rafe hard in the face.

"Fucking asshole!" Rafe yelled as he smashed his head against JJs. JJ stumbles backwards as blood drizzles down his forehead.

I try and run past Rafe to get to the stairs but he grabs my waist and yanks me back.

"Where do you think you are going?" He says as he keeps a tight grip on me.

"Get your nasty ass hands off my girl!" JJ yelled as he threw another punch at Rafe.

Rafe let go of me and I sprinted down the stairs with JJ following close behind.

I see John B talking to some girl.

"John B. The party is over we gotta run!" JJ yelled as he grabbed John B.

John B started running behind us.

"What did you do?" Kie yelled.

"Run now ask later!" JJ yelled as Kie started running with us.

"I'm not even gonna ask." Pope yelled as he followed behind.

We hopped into the van and John B drove away.

"Holy shit JJ! What happened to your face?" Kie said as her and Pope examiner JJ. He had two bruises on both eyes and dried blood on his forehead.

"What the hell happened?" John B asked.

"Rafe tried to rape me while his friend beat up JJ." I say causing Kie to gasp.

"He didn't touch me but he got close." I mumble.

JJ noticed I was upset and he grabs my waist and pulls me into his lap.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"I'm sorry they ruined your perfect face." I whisper causing him to laugh.

"It will heal. And you think my face is perfect." He says as he kisses my cheek.

"Shut up. I'm under duress." I say as he laughs.

"I'm glad they didn't mess up your perfect face." He whispers.

JJ examines my wrist and sees the claw marks Rafe left.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." He whispers.

"You did all you could." I mumble.

He kisses my arms where the marks are.

______________________________
Kooks 😒