Twenty nine

Ashley's POV

"No but you are bothering me." I reply sharply as I remove his arm from around me.

He put his hands up in surrender as he smirks down at me.

"I just came to make sure you were okay ash. Don't always have to assume the worst from me." Rafe said in a cocky tone.

"Well I'm fine....now leave me alone." I reply sharply.

"Rawr. Jeesh It doesn't seem like you are fine. What did he do to you?" Rafe asked as he pointed to JJ.

"Get out of here she doesn't want to talk to you asshole!" JJ yelled at him.

"Did it look like I was talking to you?" Rafe replies sassily and then turned his attention back to me.

"Just go away." I said as I glared at him.

"Why don't you come with me and we can talk for a little while?" He asked as he traced his fingers down my arm.

I slapped his hand away from me and rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't put another fucking finger on her!" JJ yelled as he walked towards us.

Rafe kept his eyes on me.

"Don't make me ask you again. Leave." I said as I gritted my teeth.

Rafe bent down and got close to my ear.

"I like the ones that play hard to get." He whispered so only I could hear.

He then straightened his body up as he smirked at me. I felt JJ grab my hand tightly and practically drag me away.

"I wasn't finished!" I hear Rafe yell.

JJ yanked my arm a little too hard causing me to fall over.

"Shit! Calm down JJ!" I yelled as I brushed sand off of my body.

I felt strong hands pick me up and throw me over their shoulders. I heard the familiar laugh of Rafe Cameron.

"Get off of me!" I screamed as I beat my hands against his back.

He didn't seem affected by anything I did. I looked up and saw JJ angrily walking towards us.

"Are you kidnapping me?" I yelled causing him to laugh.

"I'm just protecting you from him." He replied as he continued to carry me.

"Put her down!" I heard JJ yell.

"Or what? Are you gonna hurt me? I'd like to see you try." Rafe said sarcastically.

He stopped walking and turned towards JJ.

"Come on maybank. Take your best shot." Rafe said with a smirk.

I felt him set me down on my butt in the sand. I turned my attention to JJ. He slowly made his way over to Rafe. I watched as JJ punched Rafe right in the face. Rafe just laughed and punched JJ back in the face. A crowd of people started forming around the two boys fighting.

"Stop JJ!" Kie yelled as she appeared behind me.

She helped me get up and I wiped the sand off of my body.

"Let me guess. They are fighting over you." Kie mumbles.

"Unfortunately yes." I mumble in response as I watch the two boys.

JJ tackled Rafe onto the sand. He punched Rafe over and over again. I saw blood dripping down Rafes face as he looked like he was on the edge of unconsciousness. Everyone started chanting and yelling at the two boys.

"JJ! You got him now you can stop!" I scream as I make my way over to him.

JJ ignores me as he continues to beat the shit the out of Rafe.

"JJ it's over he's done!" John B yelled.

JJ's fists were now covered in blood but he refused to stop.

"JJ!" I scream.

I grab his arms and try and stop him but he shrugs me off of him. How can I get him to stop? My mind wasn't thinking clearly as I jumped in front of Rafe.

"Stop!" I say as I keep my hands in front of me.

JJ immediately stops punching and looks at me. His right eye was purple and he had blood coming from his lip. He looks down at the damage he did and I can see worry fill his eyes. He locks eyes with me as I stare back at him.

"I thought you weren't gonna stop." I say softly.

"I didn't think I would either." He says softly.

He stands up and stumbles away. Rafes friends quickly swarm around Rafe to make sure he is okay.

"Are you okay?" I yell as I follow behind JJ.

"Yeah I'm fine I just need some time alone." He mumbles as he continues to walk away.

"Did you mean what you said earlier?" I ask him causing him to stop walking.

"About what?" He asks me softly.

"About not liking when someone else kissed me." I say softly as I stare at him.

His eyes don't meet mine as I can tell he is thinking. He opens his mouth to say something but is interrupted by the crowd gasping. We both turn our attention back to Rafe.

Rafe forced his body up off the ground. His face was completely covered in blood. Many bruises were already forming. He stumbled towards me and JJ.

"Just go home before he kills you." I say softly as Rafe continues to walk over to me.

The crowd was screaming at Rafe. Before I have time to move he grabs me by the neck and pulls me towards his body. He pulls a knife from his pocket and holds it up to my neck. JJ just stared at me in panic. The crowd gets quiet.

"Rafe chill the fuck out man!" Topper yelled from the crowd.

"You just carry a knife around with you." I say as I start to panic.

"Shut up or I will kill." Rafe says through gritted teeth.

He pushes the knife closer to my neck. It feels as if I move a muscle the knife will go into my throat.

"Rafe dont be dumb. Don't kill her. You could go to jail." JJ said as he tried to make his voice sound calm.

"I don't give a fuck. I just want to be in control and here I am! You thought you won but you didn't look at me now! I have her life literally in my hands!" Rafe yelled hysterically as he sounded like he was losing his mind.

I whimpered as he rearranged the knife closer to my neck. I felt small tears fall down my face. I looked over at Kie and Pope who both had scared looks on their face. They looked frozen like they didn't know what to do. I searched the crowd for John B but I couldn't find him. I finally looked over at JJ and gave him a weak smile. The

"I'm scared." I mouthed to JJ.

"It's going to be okay." JJ said softly.

"What do you want Rafe? I will do anything just don't hurt her." JJ said as I saw tears fall down his face.

"I just want her to love me but she fucking loves you!" Rafe screamed.

"Take me instead. Don't hurt her. It's me you want. Put the knife up to my neck just let her go." JJ said softly.

"No!" I screamed as more tears fell.

JJ walked slowly over to Rafe. Rafe removed the knife from my throat and put it up to JJs throat. He grabbed me by my hair and threw me down on the ground. Soft sobs left my mouth as I crawled on the ground. I clung tightly to JJs leg.

"Rafe just let it go!" Topper yelled.

"Get out of here." JJ said softly.

"I I can't leave you." I whispered as more tears fell down.

___________________________
This part is a mess anyways hope you enjoyed 😂