Twenty four

Ashley's POV

I groaned as I woke up and stretched my arms accidentally smacking JJ in the face. He groaned as I woke him up.

"My bad." I mumbled in a groggy morning voice.

I attempted to stand up but I felt pain in my head and body. I immediately sat back down. JJ pulled my body closer to his. I traced my fingers along his shirtless back as he started to wake up.

"What are you doing?" He asked me softly.

"Distracting myself from the pain." I replied as he looked up at me.

His messy blonde hair was covering his eyes. I moved his hair out of his face so I could see his eyes.

"How do you feel?" I ask him.

"Like I want to surf and get shit faced." He says with a smirk.

"That's the JJ I know and love." I say playfully as I look down at him.

"You love me?" He says sarcastically causing me to shove him.

He groans as I accidentally hit one of his bruises.

"I'm sorry." I say as I gently rub his chest.

"It's fine ash. Can we stop being teenagers who have a shitty life and go have a fun time?" He asks me as he runs his fingers through my blonde hair.

"Yea." I say as I bite my lip.

JJ quickly gets up and grabs two pots and pans.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

He smiles like an idiot as he bangs the pots together loudly.

"Wake up shits! It's surfing time!" JJ yelled through the house as he banged the pans together.

"Shut the fuck up!" John B yelled angrily.

"JJ please stop!" Pope screamed.

JJ laughed as he stared at me to see my reaction.

"You are an idiot." I mumble as I walk over to him.

"Maybe." He mumbles as he stares down at me.

He then quickly bangs the pots more and walks into John Bs room.

"Come on lady let me see some hustle!" JJ yells at John B.

"Shut up!" John B yelled as he chucked a pillow at JJ.

"John B! Pope! Kie! Come on guys! It's the summer baby! We only live once. Now get up!" JJ yelled.

JJ jumped on John Bs back causing John B to shove him over. JJ laughed as John B shoved JJs face into the bed.

"I'm up asshole!" John B yelled as he got out of bed.

His hair was all messy and he looked so tired. I giggled as he flicked me off and slammed the door to the bathroom.

"Pope! I'm coming for you!" JJ yelled as he banged the pots more and walked onto the porch.

"Let me sleep!" Pope screamed.

"I've been up for the past hour." Kie said as she was sitting in a chair on the porch reading a book. She was already dressed. We both looked at her with confused faces.

"I knew you two would want to do something fun after getting beat the shit out of." Kie mumbled as JJ just shrugged his shoulders.

"Pope! Get upith!" JJ said in a terrible British accent.

"No! Get me in a hour!" Pope yelled as he covered his head with his blanket.

"Get up or I will farteh on your facith." JJ said in his accent causing me to laugh.

"Don't! I'm getting up!" Pope yelled as he sat up.

"I'm gonna get dressed." I say as I walk out of the room.

"Please wear something that's hot as fuck!" JJ yelled after me.

I liked seeing him in better spirts but I knew he was hiding from his emotions. I got dressed and walked out in my swimsuit.

~

~

"Damm that's umm. Fuck." JJ said under his breath. He had no shirt on and just his swim trunks.

His eyes glanced all the way up and down my body.

"You like what you see?" I ask him playfully hoping to get a reaction from him. He just bites his lips as he gets close to my ear.

"I'd like it better if you took it off." He whispers seductively. He pulls away from my ear and smirks at me.

I try not to let my mouth fall open to show him that he doesn't affect me but I already know my cheeks are bright red. His eyes stare into mine as he steps closer to me. He's now hovering over me causing my breath to get caught in my throat. Why does he make me feel this way? I just want to grab him and kiss him. JJ needs to calm down or I will fall harder for him.

"You guys just gonna stare at each other or are we gonna surf. I didn't get up for nothing." John B said angrily causing me and JJ to break eye contact.

"No. We are ready." JJ says casually as he looks me up and down one last time and then walks away from me.

____________________________
I like didn't plan out this part and it just kinda wrote itself lol 😂