Fourty six

Thanks sm for 240k reads 🥳

Ashley's POV

~
Swimsuit she's wearing

~Swimsuit she's wearing

~

"I'm driving." JJ says playfully as he grabs the keys out of my hands.

He dangles the keys above my head and when I go to grab them he pulls them away. He wasn't wearing a shirt and he had shades on. He looked very hot. I frown at him as he just smirks down at me.

"I don't want to die on the way there." Pope mumbles as he hops in the van.

"I was gonna drive." I whisper softly hoping JJ would give me the keys.

He just shakes his head as he hops into the drivers seat.

"Sorry babygirl daddy's driving." JJ says playfully causing Pope to choke on thin air.

"Are you having an asthma attack?" Kie asks Pope as she looks at him with concern.

John B wraps his arms around Popes stomach and starts giving him the hemlich.

"He's not chocking on anything idiot." I say as a laugh leaves my mouth.

"One time I choked on a grape." JJ announces to the whole car but then is immediately yelled at to shut up.

Pope takes a deep breath and stops coughing.

"And the girl I was sleeping with..." JJ continues his story causing me to turn my attention to him.

I raise my eyebrow at him and his smile quickly falls.

"I coughed up the grape all on my own." JJ says nervously as he keeps his eyes on the road.

"No one cares about your grape story! I almost just died!" Pope yells as his voice is very raspy.

"What were you saying about the girl you slept with?" I yell angrily at JJ.

He just chuckles nervously as he runs a hand through his hair.

"Oh no moms mad." John B says playfully as he laughs.

I reach my hand into the back seat and smack him in the head.

"Continue your story JJ. We would love to hear about it." I say sharply.

JJ quickly turns the music up loudly on the radio and starts screaming random words pretending he knows the lyrics. I sigh as I cross my arms and slump back into my seat. JJ turns down the music and places a hand on my thigh.

"Yes I slept with girls in the past but the second I started having feelings for you I stopped." JJ says softly.

I nod as I look over at him. He places a soft kiss on my lips causing Pope to scream.