Twenty six

Ashley's POV

"So you and JJ." Kie whispered to me so the boys couldn't hear.

"There's nothing going on with me and JJ." I mumble as I look over at him.

He was yelling at Pope over something stupid while John B was trying to shove JJs head underwater.

"I've seen the way he looks at you ash. He likes you. The question is if you like him." Kie says as she raises her eyebrow at me.

"JJ flirts with everyone. I doubt he actually likes me." I say as I look at her.

"You know that's not true. But do you like him?" Kie asked me.

I sighed. Kies my best friend I can tell her anything.

"I think I kinda do." I whisper causing her to squeal.

"No fricking way!" Kie yelled causing me to shoosh her.

"Please! Don't tell him." I say sharply.

I feel an arm wrap around my shoulder.

"Tell who what?" JJ asks me as he smirks down at me.

I wink at Kie and she puts her finger over her mouth confirming she will keep my secret. I remove JJs arm off of me.

"Nothing. Let's surf!" I yell as I grab my board and paddle towards the waves.

"Be careful, remember what happened last time." JJ said with concern.

"Alright. I'll be careful." I say back to him.

A huge wave comes towards us and I ride it for a little while and then I fall off my board and into the ocean. A huge wave comes and knocks me backwards and I immediately pop my head up and catch my breath. I then look down and realize my swimsuit top came off. I immediately cross my arms over my chest and put my chest under water to hide my boobs. Everyone else popped out of the water.

"That wave was insane!" JJ yelled.

"Guys ! I lost my swimsuit top! Shit!" I yell as I try and look into the water.

All the guys immediately look over at me. Luckily they couldn't see anything because of the water and my arms.

"Stop staring at me and find it!" I yell.

They all quickly looked away and started looking for it.

"Do I even really want to find it?" JJ says playfully as he makes his way over to me. I start walking backwards away from him.

"JJ this isn't funny!" I yell causing him to laugh.

"Move your arms out of the way." He says with a smirk as he smacks my arms.

"JJ! Stop being a perv!" Kie yelled as she searched for my top.

JJ put his hands up in defense and then dove under water. When he resurfaced he had my top in his hands.

"Thank God." I say as I extend my arm slightly out to him.

"Maybe I'll hold on to it." He says as he dangles it out of my reach.

"JJ! This isn't funny! Just give it to me!" I yell as I try and grab it from him.

"Just let me get one peek and maybe I'll give it back." He says with a smirk.

"JJ just give it back to her!" Pope yelled angrily.

"Don't act like you don't want a peek too!" JJ yelled back at him.

"If this is your way of flirting it's not working!" I yell as I glare at him.

His smile fell as he stared at my upset expression.

"Here you go." He said softly as he handed it to me.

"Thank you." I said sharply.

I slid my top on underwater but I still needed someone to tie the strings.

"JJ! Will you help me?" I asked as I turned my back to him.

He stood behind. The front of his body was pressed against my back. I handed him the strings as I heard him take in a deep breath. His fingers lightly brushed against my skin as he started to tie them. I could feel his hot breath against my neck. He was taking extra long to tie the strings.

"I'm all done." He whispered softly.

He left a kiss on my back before he walked away from me.
________________________________
Scandy ☺️