Thirty six

(I was rereading the beginning of this story and I had so many spelling errors 😂 I fixed them but I was like oof no)

Ashley's POV

"You wanna tell us what happened?" JJ asked me softly.

We were all sitting in a circle around John Bs empty fire pit. I could feel all their eyes on me. I nervously played with the strings on the jacket the sheriff gave me. JJ wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He kept his arms around me as he rested his head on my shoulder. I felt safe with him. These were my friends and they were worried about me I needed to tell them about what happened.

"You have to promise me that you won't do something stupid. I don't think I can handle anything else today. So just listen to me. Dont leave and do something you will regret, you can all do that tomorrow. I just need you here with me today. You can get revenge or whatever the hell you want another day. So after I tell you what happened John B is going to light the fire pit and we are going to eat some s'mores. Okay?" I say sharply as I look around the group.

"Okay we can do that for you ash." Kie says softly and John B nods as he agrees with her.

"It's 6:00 in the morning why would we light a fire." Pope says softly causing me to glare at him.

"Because I want to." I say sharply and he immediately nods nervously.

JJ squeezes my waist as he places a kiss on my cheek.

"I promise I won't do something reckless." JJ says softly.

"I doubt that." Pope mumbles causing kie to smack him.

"So.. I Uh..." I didn't want to cry as I started telling them about what happened but I couldn't  help it. I broke down in tears and buried my face in JJs chest. They all looked broken and worried as they watched me. I took a deep breath and wiped away my tears as I sat back up.

"I ran into the woods because... that doesn't matter right now... I got lost and I accidentally ended up in kook territory." I say as my voice cracks.

I feel JJs body stiffen underneath me at the sound of Kooks. Everyone else was just listening intently as I continued to talk more.

"My shirt ripped on a tree branch so I was only in my bra. I finally stumbled upon a big house.... I knew it was a far walk home but I got on the road and started walking anyway. That's when I Uh..... I saw them." I say as more tears stream down my face.

"Who did you see?" Pope say impatiently causing everyone to glare at him.

"She's been through a lot Pope give her a second to breath please!" JJ says sharply.

JJ uses his fingers to wipe away some of my tears. He pulls me closer to him and I take a deep breath and continue.

"Rafe, Topper and Kelce we're across the street from me." I say as I look around the group.

John Bs jaw clenched and kie looked like she was about to cry. Popes mouth slightly fell open and I knew he had an idea of where the story was going. I saw JJs fingers dig into the grass as he was fighting the urge to punch something.

"They saw me and they.... figured out it was me... I started running but they got in their car and started following me... rafe said that I was asking for it since I wasn't wearing a shirt." I say quietly as more tears fall.

"Fucking asshole." Jj mumbled as he punched the dirt.

"He picked me up and threw me into the car.....they drove back to some house.... Rafe he ummm.... he started touching me in the car.... I screamed for help as he dragged me inside.... he forced his lips on mine and started touching me in the front yard.... luckily the neighbor heard me screaming..... I think he called the police.... topper and Kelce started freaking out but rafe tackled me to the ground..... he kissed me again and started grinding his body against mine.... then I heard the sirens and they drove away." I say as I start bawling.

I hide my face in JJs embrace again. He rubs my back reassuringly and I feel more sets of arms wrap around me.

"Your safe now." JJ says softly.

"We won't let him hurt you again." John B says softly.

"It's not your fault this happened." Kie says softly.

They kept their arms around me as I could hear kie crying. They all pulled away and I looked at all of them. Kies eyes were red from crying. John B looked pissed and Pope just looked heart broken. I turned around and looked at JJ. He was on the verge of tears and he looked angry and sad.

"You didn't deserve to go through that." He whispered as he pulled me into a tight hug.

He let go of me and stood up. He started walking angrily to the van. John B followed behind him.

"Hey! I told you not to do anything reckless!" I screamed as I got up and ran after them.

"Come on ash! Rafe tried to Rape you again! He touched you and threw you in a van! I have to do this!" JJ yelled angrily as he stared at me.

"You promised you wouldn't do anything tonight." I say as I grab his hand and gently rub my finger against his knuckles.

I gave him a desperate look as he stared into my eyes. He looked down at my hand and sighed.

"You can kill him tomorow." I say as I look at both of them.

"But I want to kill him now." John B complains as he looks at me.

"She's been through enough! Can you two just give her what she wants for one day?" Kie yelled at them.

"I'll get the marshmallows." John B mumbled as he headed inside.

"I'll get the lighter." JJ said softly as he squeezed my hand.

"It's still the morning!" Pope yelled.

"Shut up!" I yelled as I glared at him.

________________________________
Ashley just wants marshmallows for breakfast leave her alone Pope 👏