Fourty three

Ashley's POV

"Can we please just play a game of truth or dare without JJ slamming Ashley against the wall." John B mumbled as he walked back into the room after cleaning up the glass shards.

"I don't know if I have that much self control." JJ says playfully.

I glare at him from across the room but he just winks at me.

"Okay.... truth or dare Kie." John B says quickly.

"Truth." Kie replies.

"If you had to kiss one person in this room who would it be?" John B asks her.

I can tell she is nervous as she looks around the room.

"I Uh guess Pope." She says softly.

A smile creeps on Popes face as he stares at her.

"Truth or Dare JJ?" Kie asks him.

"Dare." JJ replies.

"I dare you to kiss Ashley." Kie says playfully.

JJ just bites his lip as he stands up.

"Why would you tell him to do that? Do you want to them to bang right here and now?" Pope yelled at Kie.

JJ stared at me as he made his way towards me. He leaned down so his lips were now inches apart from mine. He slams his lips against mine as he holds my face with his hand. He slips his tongue inside my mouth causing me to moan. I can feel him smile into the kiss causing me to gently knee him in the balls causing him to moan. JJ pulls away from the kiss and just looks me up and down and then walks back to his seat. I take a deep breath as I stare at him. How is he so hot?

"Truth or dare Ashley?" JJ says playfully.

"Truth." I stutter as I stare into his eyes.

"Everybody close your ears." JJ says playfully as he laughs.

"I don't want to play this anymore!" Pope yells as he quickly gets up and walks outside.

"I agree." John B mumbles as he follows Pope.

"I'm out too." Kie mumbled as she left.

"What's the truth?" I ask as I try and sound confident even though I know JJ can make me crumble within seconds.

He stands up as he starts walking towards me.

"How would it make you feel if my tongue ran all along that little pussy of yours?" He says in a low tone.

He was now towering over me as he stared down at me. I felt my breath get stuck in my throat as I stared up at him. He bends down so his lips are right next to my ear.

"Say the word and I'll fuck you so hard you'll black out." JJ whispers into my ear.

"We can't do it here? The others are here." I say as I try and catch my breath.

"My house happens to be empty and my dad isn't coming home till Sunday." JJ says softly.

I grab his hand as he leads me out the door.

"Where are you two going?" Kie asks us as she looks suspicious.

"I missed sleeping in my own bed." JJ says playfully as we walk away from John Bs house.

"Use protection!" Kie yelled at us.

I flipped her off as I started to run beside JJ.

"You really thought you were doing something in there didn't you. Then you realized who's really in charge." JJ says sharply.