Nineteen

Ashley's POV

"Why are they here?" I asked JJ as he helped me out of the water.

I grabbed my shirt and shorts and headed back to John Bs house. JJ almost kissed me. What would happen if he had? Would our friendship change?

"You might want to put your shirt and shorts on." JJ said as he walked beside me. I looked down at my pink bra and underwear.

"I don't want to get my clothes wet." I complained as we got closer to John Bs house.

"Yeah but rafe and topper are here." He said protectively.

"JJ I'll be fine." I mumbled in response.

JJ handed me his white shirt. I rolled my eyes and put it on. It went right above my thigh. I could still see my bra through the shirt.

"Leave rafe!" I heard Kie yell at Rafe.

"We just want to talk to Ashley." Rafe replied.

"Then talk." I say sharply as I walked up the stairs to John bs porch.

Rafe smirked as he looked me up and down. JJ quickly stood beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist protectively.

"Ashley. Hi." Rafe said as he stepped closer to me. He was now towering over at me.

"Why did you want to talk to me?" I ask him as I glare up at him.

"Well. Me and my boy topper saw you vandalizing my boat." Rafe said as he pointed behind him at topper.

"And?" I ask him as I begin to get nervous.

"Well I wanted to make a deal with you." He says with a smirk.

"Why would I make a deal with an asshole like you?" I replied sharply.

"Because if not you and your boyfriend are going to jail." He says as his stupid grin stays on his face.

"Just tell her the deal!" John B said as he glared at them both.

"Ashley. Just know that if you refuse my offer you will go to jail and I know you can't afford that. I also know that JJ can't afford it either." He says as he stroked my arm creepily.

I smack his arm away quickly. I feel JJ flinch beside me. His face was tightened and I could tell he was close to beating the shit out of Rafe.

"Shut up and tell me what the deal is!" I yell at him.

"Sleep with me and I won't call the cops on you." He says as he looks down at me.

My jaw falls open. JJ moves in front of me and pushes Rafe backwards.

"No way Rafe. You might as well leave." He says angrily.

"I didn't ask you. I asked her." Rafe said as he shoved JJ out of his way.

"What's it gonna be Ashley? Jail or one night with me." Rafe said as he ran his hand through my hair.

"I'd rather die than spend any time with you." I said as I spit in his face.

Rafe smacked me hard across the face. I grabbed my face in pain as I looked up at him in shock. JJ immediately punched Rafe in the face. John B grabbed Topper by his shirt while Rafe punched JJ back in the face. I grabbed Rafes hand and twisted it uncomfortably behind his back causing him to groan.

"Get the hell out of here." I said sharply as I twisted his arm more. I shoved him away as him and Topper walked back to his car.

"Have fun in jail Ashley!" Rafe yelled as he got into his car.

JJ turned to make sure my face was okay. He then pulled me into a hug.

"Is he crazy?" Pope yelled as he paced back and forth.

"Rafe is a psychopath." Kie mumbled.

"He's gonna call the cops." I mumbled into JJs chest.

"It doesn't matter you aren't sleeping with him." JJ said angrily.

_____________________________
Rafe is so annoying 😒