#prologue

The thick silence in the hallway was broken off by soft, almost silent footsteps, as three girls walked quickly into the Hall of meeting, where they had been summoned by the elders.

As surprising as it was to be called by the elders, it was more surprising to be called together. All three girls shared, one thing in common, they were the only female captains in the academy, making them the best female warriors the academy had to offer.

They differed from height to hair color even down to facial expressions. Even as they walked together, it was obvious who led the girls.

Walking in the middle was a brown-haired girl with a slender but strong body, tall with the most intimidating and empty eyes and a razor-sharp gaze.

Walking by her right was the ever so happy blonde girl, with her light smallish features who looked almost harmless. On the other side was a tall, big, muscular girl, with sharp, angry features and black cut short hair.

All three, heading towards the great hall of meeting spelled trouble and they were right in thinking so because just when they got close enough to the great door, they were hit with the aura of the four extremely powerful Counsel of Elders.

----------------

Hello and welcome to my house,  I call it the house of psychos.

Just kidding.

Anyways,  I'm really glad that you have checked out this book and I really hope you enjoy it.

PS. The main character is a tad bit crazy.

Yeah, and before I forget.  Shout out to this amazing person for this amazing cover. liber_spiritus