[5]

Bold letters = Mandarin

"UNO!"

"Oh hell no, Chenle YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!" Soomin called out, angered by the fact that Renjun was winning. Everyone seemed surprised by her competitive nature and even though she lost 5 matches already, she kept challenging them. Chenle gave her a pleading look as he knew that there was nothing he could do to stop the elder chinese boy.

"Can you like pretend to lose so she can finally let it go?" The young boy began begging Renjun who in return smirked.

"Why? I'm happy to keep winning."

"But she seriously won't stop and I feel like she won't even let me go to the bathroom. It's getting annoying."

"I'll let you go to the bathroom." Soomin chimed in with her perfect mandarin, leaving the other 2 boys speechless. Kun and Sicheng who watched from the couches of the living room almost choked on their drinks, but began chuckling.

"Y-you can s-speak mandarin?" Chenle stuttered in his flustered state and the girl cringed slightly as she nodded.

"Do you expect the daughter of one of the richest men in the country to not be multilingual?"

"Makes sense." Renjun, who got over his initial shock, placed down his card.

"How many languages do you speak?" Kun asked and Soomin began counting on her fingers.

"Almost... eight?? I'm not fluent in French yet though. I speak Korean, English, Mandarin, Thai, Spanish, Hindi, Japanese and a bit of French."

"Well holy shit that's quite a few." Winwin exclaimed and the girl smirked.

"Right? My talent is too much to handle."

The guys either scoffed or laughed at her confidence and at that moment some of the Korean members entered the room.

"Alright, enough with the Chinese, I need everyone in the meeting room." The one that everyone considered 'boss' and also the one that had untied Soomin spoke. The girl tilted her head.

"Do I get to go too?" She asked hopeful while the other people around the room started getting up.

"Definitely not. Just find something to do." He was too busy to even look at her and the girl pouted.

"I have a sick gaming set up in my room. You can play around with that. Just don't do anything dumb." The warning was playful as Chenle slipped out of the room, leaving Soomin all alone.

They trust me too much.

She thought with a small sigh, but decided to go through with his suggestion and also walked out of the room. She was surprised at the speed that the members disappeared as she looked around the empty hallway.