7

Alaric's POV

She was so small and seemed so fragile, but I heard the way she stood up to that pathetic, self-loathing wolf in the pack's med center. I knew she would make a great Luna, I just had to make it official as soon as possible. Goddess, I couldn't even believe what I had to go through to find her, and when I finally did find her she's getting attacked by a vampire and almost dying. Just thinking of her on the ground, bloody makes my own blood boil. A growl rolled through my chest, without me even realizing it. Clover stirred in my lap and I held her closer to me if that was even possible. There was no way in hell anything like that would ever happen again. She needed to come back to my pack so I could protect her. If she were to stay at her own pack, I shook my head. No, I couldn't go there.

I looked down at Clover, right now her face was soft and relaxed when only moments ago she was red from embarrassment. I was glad she was finally able to get some sleep especially close to me, the closer she was the faster she would heal, and the stronger she would be. She needed to be strong for what was coming. No matter what happens though I'll protect her, she's my whole world now and the Luna of my pack.

There were going to be rules that she would need to follow and and never disobey me, everything I would ask of her would be for her own safety and until I'm sure that she is safe she won't be allowed to leave the Obsidian Night pack.