51

The Battle Creek pack didn't exists. I was sure of that much, but there was more than was going on here, other than a mysterious Alpha and a pack. It was hard to describe and even weirder to feel, but that atmospher in this so called "pack" felt forces. It was making me on edge, even more so than I already was.

The bedroom door was closed as Wendy sood by it, waiting for Alpha Region to come. I had to stay calm, it wasn't like I was in physical danger right now... although it sure felt like a huge train was about to run me over any minute. 

This time though I was about to here large, heavy footsteps making their way to the room, unlike Wendy's.

"He's here," I raised an eyebrow at her as if to say duh. The footsteps stopped infront of the door and Wendy took this moment to tug on the doornob, revieling Alpha Region to me.

He had a casual smile plastered on his face which caught my eye first and formost, it was on the border of a sneer though as if he knew more things than he was letting on. what really surprised me though was the power radiating off of him. This pack might be fake, but this man was definately an Alpha. Power rolled of from him and his wolf as he stepped further into the room, it was almost suffocating.

"Hello princess, I hope you slept well." His eyes never left mine as he walked towards me and eventually stood at the end of the bed, watching me as if I would disapear. He had glossy blonde hair that curled as it neared his neck. His eyes were a deep brown almost looked black with desire making me catch my breath a few times with worry, but once he shifted into the sunlight you were reminded that they were simly brown.

"Where am I." I wasn't asking this was a demand, if anyone was going to give me real answers it was this guy. Without turning his head he spoke to Wendy.

"Wendy, didn't I order you to tell her where she was when she woke?" Although his face held no trace of anger his voice dripped with irritation. Wendy bowed and spoke with her face to the floor.

"I did Alpha, I told her she was in the Battle Creek pack," his sneer grew in size as he took a step closer to me. Causing me to shift uncomfortably in the bed as well as tug the sheets closer to my chest.

"As Wendy said, you are in the Battle Creek pack." I narrowed my eyes at him trying to see if this was joke. I looked back to Wendy who was no longer bowing but had he head down in respect. Region seemed to notice that I was distracted with Wendy.

"Wendy, leave us." He ordered. She bowed again and exiteded the room in silence, not even the door squeeked. I shifted my gase back to his and glared at him, but was taken aback to fine him even closer that he was before.

"Now that we are alone-" He began to say, but I interupted.

"Tell me where I really am, now."

"Oh! She's feisty, I like that." He chuckled as he took a seat on the bed next to me. This was wrong, he was sending all the wrong sighs as if we were old friends.

"Shut up! I know of all the packs in the area and Battle Creek doesn't exist, so what the hell is this place?!" For once he looked away from me and took a deep breath in through his nose and out through his mouth, as if he was trying to calm down.

"I am Alpha Region of the Battle Creek pack, I established this pack 6 years ago." My eyes widend is surprise. Estalishing a pack out of no where was unheard of not to mention not allowed. If a pack was going to be created you needed the approval of the surrounding Alphas of the area that would includ my dad and Alaric not to mention a handful of others which would have caused gossip to spread like wild fire. Which means he established an illigel pack. 

"Where did you get you're members from then? You can't just establish a pack out of thin air. How to you even have an income?" Most packs owned buisnesses through agraculture or in nearby towns. Depending on the pack eachone made their money a different way, but if a new pack where to be established there would have been a change or a shift the economy for werewolves. I shook my head I was thinking about this too hard, maybe I wasn't even asking the right questions. My eyes flew open with the sound of loud laughter coming from Region.

"Your questions are very interesting, tell me did you though did you question Alaric this much when he brough you to his pack." Region turned his head back to me, still with the sneer.

"What?" I was at lost for words, I was dumbfounded.

"Come on princess, you're obviously smart put the pieces together already." He chuchled at me as a blush of embarrassment rose to my face. I missed it, I was either too tiered and beat up to realize, but this was Region. The guy those rogues were talking about when they tried to take Ash and I on the day of the invation. My breath staggered, this was the man that had sent threats to Alaric who had been after me from even before I had met Alairc. This guy who was casually sitting on the bed next to me was definately not going to let me go. I knew it wouldn't be that easy.

My whole body tensed when the pieces fell into place in my mind. Region watched my brain at work and smiled when he knew I had put them together.

"See, now most of your questions are answered princess." My lip curled in disgust at the stupid nickname he continued to calle me. I glared back at him and took the moment to throw the bed covers off of me and at him. In pain I roled out of the bed and lurched for the door. Wendy didn't lock it I knew that much, if I could just get somewhere safe. Another room or just out of this shitty pack that I could think-

A strong arm wrapped itself around my waist in uncomfort and pulled me back to a warm chest that rattled with laughing.

"Escaping wont be that easy princess." He breathed into my ear. I pulled and struggled trying to escape his grasp, but to no avail.

"Let me go, why am I here? What are you going to do?" Region didn't move from his spot and he gave no indication that he was planning on letting out of his hold. In fact he took this moment to wrap his other arm around my waist as well.

"Stop it! What are you doing?!" I screeched, this wasn't right! My heart hammered in my chest with panic, my whole body screamed that this was wrong. I had a mate! 

"Revenge." He whispered down to me.

"W-what?"

"You're here for revenge." 

"What does that mean though!? What are you going to do?!" Effortlessly Region picked me up bridal style and brought me over to the bed laying me down. I made the move to try and get away from him, again, or at least to the other side of the bed, but my hand was quickly grabbed and pinned above me. 

"Let go!" I screamed as I reached my other hand up to try and reales the other, only for that one to be grabbed and pinned above me as well. Region sat next to me on the bed, leaning all of his bodyweight on my lowerhalf making it so I couldn't move. I struggled for a moment only to stop once I looked back at Region. This time I knew his eyes weren't black or brown they were radiating gold. His wolf was out.

"I plan to take everything from him, starting with his mate." I opened my mouth in protest to his plans but was emediantly shut down when Regions lips came crashing down to mine.

At first I was too shocked to even begin to proccess what had just happened, but once the feeling on his tongue running over my lips registered I went crazy. I kicked my legs from underneath him, tried to shift my arms above me anything to get him to stop! I refused to open my mouth, but his lips and tongue still violated me. 

When region finally pulled away I was gasping for air as tears rolled down my face. I shivered in revulsion as to what had just happened. My eyes swayed back to Region, who still sat on the edge of the bed, leaning over me with a very satisfied look on his face.

*******************************

Thank you all again for your love and support it means the word to me! Here's another quick chapter for you guys!

I hope you enjoy it! 

As always don't forget to vote, comment and add my book to your reading list! I always love to hear what you guys think of the story.

Thanks again!