19

By the time I actually got back to our room I opened the door only to be met with the lights off and the bathroom light on. I peeked around the room and didn't see Alaric, was he in the bathroom taking a shower? I definitely smelled him in here, I just didn't know where.

"Alaric?" I called out as I made my way over to the bed and tossed the brown bag down, next to the nightstand. Before I could even start to look around the room some more I was pulled back into a warm embrace.

"You're late," Alaric said from behind me as he began to kiss my neck.

"By how long?" I was pretty positive the trip to his office took to more than 10 minutes.

"Three years," he whispered in my ear, "I should have found you sooner." He told me as he held me tighter.

"Alaric, it's okay," I told him as I turned around to face him, "I would have been 15 you wouldn't have found me even if you had been looking." I reached out my hands to him and brushed his hair behind his ear.

"I would have found you, mating bond or not I would have known." I smiled at him and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sure you would have, I'm sure you always will.

The rest of the afternoon was pretty mellow. Alaric went back to work on his laptop even though most of the papers he needed were in his office he insisted that it was better to work in our room. Meanwhile, Alaric had one of the Omegas come up to our room and bring some clothes that I would be able to use until I was able to either get my own clothes from Bright Moon or buy some new ones.

"All these clothes have been purchased at a nearby boutique downtown, feel free to pick out what you would like and the rest we can return." I smiled at the woman and said thank you. She seemed to be in her 30's or so and had deep chestnut color hair in a fashionable bob. It framed her face quite well, in my own opinion.

"Oh? Downtown? What else is there downtown?" I was curious, Ash and I had been allowed to go to a small town near our pack, but other than an old movie theater, a few thrift shops and a dinner here and there, there wasn't much to do in the small town. From how Ann, the omega had described this boutique it made me wonder just how big this downtown was and what else it had.

"Oh! The downtown is fantastic! There are restaurants and shops and even a mall!" I was shocked, even as an Alpha female I never traveled that much. I wasn't the next in line to rule the pack so there was no need for me to go with my dad when he went to council meetings. There was no real need for me to leave the pack unless it was to other packs for other feasts.

"That does sound amazing!" I began to dig through the clothes that Ann had brought me and discovered many of them were my taste. There were jeans and other sundresses, shorts, blouses and best of all underwear! Thank the goddess, because there was no way I would be able to survive on one pair. I looked at the size of the bras and they were accurate!

"I received word from Miss Ashlyn about your size for most of the clothes." I nodded and smiled, Ash was too nice. I needed to buy her something soon as a thank you for everything.

"Everything looks fantastic Ann, thank you I'll start hanging all of these up." Quickly Anna shook her head in a small protest.

"No, Luna it's alright I can do that for you." She said as she reached down to pick up some clothes and hangers.

"Ann, thank you for all you have done, but I'm sure you are needed elsewhere, I can handle a few hangers."

"If you say so..." she seemed hesitant at first, but then soon bowed and left the room. Once the door shut Alaric chimed in.