30

"Wait, you're doing what?!" Ash was sitting in surprise and maybe horror as well once I told her my plan for how to get the weapons.

"Well, it's not like we can just take kitchen knives or a frying pan with us and we can't take the weapons that the warriors most likely train with, so we have to get the weapons that are in storage." Ash did not seem to like this plan very much as her eyes narrowed in on me.

"Are you stupid? Yes, I said we should get some weapons from the training grounds, but I thought that meant like a shield or witch dust! But you want to go to the basement of the training grounds?"

The reason Ash was so upset was that the training grounds included a huge field, for outdoor practice and sparing as well as a large warehouse-type building for indoor training. Now, this building was a lot larger than the facility that Bright Moon had, in fact, ours was so small we did most training outdoors in general. While the Obsidian Night pack's had two floors to it as well as a basement where rumors were, they stored and made weapons against other supernaturals. While Ash had been waiting for me to finish dinner she took the time to draw a map of the pack. While her map didn't exactly have accurate measurements she assured me that it was correct nonetheless. When she first came to the Obsidian Night pack Sander took her on a tour and that included the training grounds. Although he didn't take her inside the warehouse he explained what it contained and that she should never visit the place alone, unless he was with her. Apparently, there had been a mate meeting with Sander and Alaric to ban all females from the place. It did worry me though and I wondered just how dangerous was it inside this warehouse?

"Ash this will work, just believe in the plan and we will be in and out in a jiffy." The more I tried to make this "not a big deal" the more Ash knew it was very risky. If we got caught there would be hell to pay. We would both get locked up, per our mate's requests, the initiation ceremony would either be postponed or put on a rush order so Alaric would be able to mark me. Last but I am sure not least we would never be allowed to leave the pack ever.

"You want me, Ashlyn Flora, to randomly walk up to the training grounds and "ask to see Sander?"

"That was the beginning of my plan, yes....see when you ask to go see Sander the warriors outside will go with you or at least one will, then when you walk over to the training grounds the other three will also go with you!"

"And what if they don't then what!" Ash stood up from her bed and began pacing back and forth in the room.

"Then you ask them to escort you there, say it will only take a few minutes and that I will be waiting for you here!"

"What is so important though that I would need to see Sander at the place he specifically told me not to go without him?"

"I don't know Ash! I can't do all of the work here! Isn't there something that you have to tell Sander that's super important?" I flopped back onto the bed and felt my heartbeat rapidly inside my chest with fear.

"Ash I know you're freaked out about this, but we have to come up with something soon because I can probably guarantee you that Sander has felt your emotions through your mark and knows you are worried about something." I turned my head and to look at her and her face paled with even more worry.

"Oh, my Goddess! Did you know this would happen, is that why you told me all this?"

"No, Ash, but it does motivate you into coming up with something," she sighed and sat down in a chair to try and catch her breath.

The rest of the plan was pretty simple in theory at least. Ash would take the four warriors with her to the training grounds and she would use this time to distract Sander and other warriors in the warehouse. Meanwhile, I would sneak around back and go through the back entrance, which was close to the stairs that led to the basement. There I would make my way down and grab the weapons and make our way back to Ash's room. Ash's and Sander's room was actually on the first floor, so with Ash taking all the warriors with her, I would be left with only one down the hall. I would be able to sneak away no problem, in theory of course.