INTRODUCTION

Copyright © 2020 by Yours_feverishly

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, writing, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A

verse from Tale of Nine Cities

This is the story of yet other powerful gods. This is a story of the dimension where power gods were born. Different among the rest, with the special abilities people can only dream of. They ruled for a long time. There were nine in total. Each one of them with abilities of their own. Some had the power to yield the elements and some had control over the people. Some of them could control the dark powers. It is the rule of nature, when a light is born, there comes a darkness after it. It is the balance of nature. After all, light will lose its significance, if the darkness is not there. The power gods were successful in bringing the light. Good took over the bad. The Nine gods established their Nine cities, along with their faithful disciples they trusted. Everything was wonderful and justice was served under the rule of Nine gods in the Nine cities. Until the gods turned against each other. Sides were taken. A havoc created, many flew from the cities into the other dimensions, since the 'Great war of Gods' was not just limited between them. Nine cities were destroyed. In the end, the remaining Gods decided that their time to reign was over. So they left the cities to be ruled under the justice of their disciples until their descendants grew of an age to rule. A treaty was signed between the Nine cities. Peace was back but the darkness was waiting in its hideout to take over the light...........