The Near Danger

"Why Dean? I can come with you too" Tom asked with a little jealous tone.

"I need him there. Whereas you my brother, you will rule the city in my absence. There is no one else I trust as much as I trust you" Karl squeezed Tom's shoulder genuinely.

He nodded at Dean and walked back to his room remembering his conversation with Levin.

"Who else followed you in after life Levin?" Karl repeated to the woman in front of him. He reckoned her with his purple eyes.

"I came alone. I have no idea that there are others here" Levin explained, with a confusing frown on her stunning face.

"STOP LYING!" Karl shouted enraged and locked his fingers tightly around her neck and pushed her on the wall.

Levin gasped and pushed at him with all her might. Karl stumbled a few steps back, she fell on the floor and coughed, a shocked look on her face.

"You betrayed me! And you have the audacity to show your face here" Karl snapped at her.

Levin winced back at his words and then a steely look crossed her eyes.

"Did you throw her aside the same way you threw me now?" Levin snapped back with a venomous tone.

Karl chuckled bitterly and grabbed her again, only to push her on the mattress.  He sat beside her, his hands caressed her face with gentle fingers and a cold look.

"You are alive. I thought he killed you" Karl said, still caressing her face. Levin gulped before answering.

"Oh he did kill me alright. He drove a knife in my heart" Levin said with an aloof expression.

"You deserved that to be honest" Karl pulled her towards him with his hands painfully tugging her hairs and wrapped around the back of her head.

"I didn't have a choice, Karl. He forced me" Levin explained with fearful eyes.

"You wouldn't have to be in that situation if you had not cheated on me with that bastard" Karl spat words on her face.

"No words can justify how wrong I was to do that. So give me a chance now" She whispered to him pleading, her black eyes turning into a dark shade of purple.

"Chance.........fine" Karl said thoughtfully and left her head with a shove. She glared at him coldly.

"You should be celebrating that I have decided not to kill you now itself. But keep glaring at me like that honey and I will ensure that you don't have those shiny eyeballs anymore" Karl threatened, pouring himself the wine on the side table near him.

"I know you will visit the Dark dimension soon. I came here to ask a favour" Levin said slowly.
"You are in no position to make any demands"

"Look, I can be useful to you in future. I will owe you forever for this Az-"

"You owe me already Levin. What favour?" Karl asked, surprisingly calm and sipping his wine.

"Talk with the new king there. Tell him to free me of my debts" Levin explained with a dread forming in her, on the thought that he would refuse.

"I will. But first I need you to bring me something" Karl stared at her smirking mysteriously.

                       *********

Lauren felt sleep deprived as she twirled and twirled in her bed. Are the myths real or not?

The one they experienced today was definitely true. If that can be true then does it mean Wind God is back?