Attractive Mens and You

They both strolled out of the party quickly. Giggling and catching up with each other.

Lauren stopped and untucked her heels and then they both ran to his car childishly.

Robert laughed and hugged her close as they reached near his car. She rested her head on his chest, he placed his chin on top of her head. They stayed like that for a while then he pushed her away a little with his hands firmly. She looked at him confused.

"I really really missed you" He said suddenly very close to her.

"You never called. Not even once" Lauren said in a doubtful voice.

"Well I have no idea how inter-dimension calls work" Robert said chuckling.

Lauren felt her lips twitch. His warm breath tickled her face as he moved even closer to her. She rested her hand on his shoulder and he tilted his head. Only a few metres apart, electricity hummed between them. She shivered and went even closer, only a centimetre and it would be her first kiss.

"I really really missed you too" Lauren whispered, their lips touching in the process.

And a headlight flashed on their faces. They moved away embarrassed and hid their faces behind their hands.

It flashed off and Cam came out of the car. Inside the car, Kristina smirked at Lauren knowingly. Lauren turned away to hide her smile.

"So.....Lauren you are coming with me or?" Cam asked her, gazing at Robert with an unsure look.

In a dilemma if he should leave his little sister with the man in front of him or not. He never truly liked him. He was way to kind and controlled but his sister was obviously crushing on him hard.

"No, actually I am thinking of hanging out at Robert's place tonight" Lauren announced.

Cam nodded and turned to sit back in the car. He wanted to stop them but he couldn't because his sister looked too happy and he would be a shitty brother if he ruins that for her.

He sighed in the car for the hundredth time, remembering the smile Jennifer had directed towards Robert in the party.
If he breaks Lauren's heart, it would be extremely difficult to punish him. He is probably ten times stronger than Cam but he wouldn't back down.

"Stop," Kristina said, pulling him out of his thoughts. Cam looked at her confused.

"What happened?" He asked, Kristina stared at him with narrowed eyes.

"Stop" She ordered again.

Frowning, he parked the car at the side of the road. It was empty and near the house in which descendants stayed. Each of them owned a personal room.

Unbuckling his seat belt, Cam turned to face her. He squeezed her shoulder, a worried look on his face.

"Are you okay?"

"Are you? You are distracted" Kristina asked him shrugging.

"It's nothing, I am just worried about La-" Cam said but Kristina cutted him off with a finger on his lips.

His lips quivered under her gaze. No one can intimidate him the way she did.

"She is happy Cam. And you are supposed to be focused on me and only me tonight. Do I not look beautiful enough?" Kristina asked, gesturing at herself.

Cam chuckled and unbuckled her seat belt. Pulling her by the waist, he kissed her slowly.

"It would be wrong to call you beautiful. You look drop dead gorgeous" And then his lips enveloped hers again.