Wedding

Kristina sighed nervously. She wore a mermaid silhouette. It fits closely to her body through hips and torso. Perfect for her hourglass shape. Lauren did her hairs in a loosely braided crown.

"Why are you so restless?" Lauren amused as she applied the eyeliner again for the third time.

Kristina was shaking too much. Suri agreed with a sigh, when Kristina shook a little again smudging the lip gloss that she was applying on her face.

"I...." She gulped and opened an eye. "I am nervous"

"Duh we couldn't imagine" Suri joked teasing.

Lauren giggled and held her chin firmly until she met her eyes.

"What is it really?" She asked seriously.

"It's just.....until now I was so excited and happy but...now when the moment is here....I think it's too early" She answered honestly.

Suri shared a look with Lauren and then bended down on the floor to hold her shoulders.Her blue gown spread around her on the floor.
"Kristina. You love him right?"

"I do, of course" Kristina answered quickly in an obvious tone.

"Then don't worry. Everything will turn out well" She promised smiling. Kristina smiled back, exhaling a little.

"Yes, right. I promise I will try not to shake" She promised. Lauren chuckled and busied herself on Kristina's face again.

When they completed dressing her. Kristina examined herself in the floor length mirror with an awe filled expression. Tears collected in her eyes as she looked at Lauren and Suri with gratitude filled eyes.

"Uh huh, no tears. You will not ruin my makeup" Lauren scolded her. Kristina hugged both of them tightly.

"Hey can't breathe" Suri complained.

Kristina and Lauren chuckled at that. Kristina moved back to let her inhale.

"Well sis, you look beautiful" John commented appearing inside the room through the door on their right.

"John!" Kristina examined and hugged him tightly.

"Hey, hey! Your dress sis" He said chuckling.

"You look beautiful" Robert confessed with a shy look on his handsome face.

Lauren wore a la femme blue gown that brought out the colour of her eyes. It cut right between her chest and went down to her tummy. The dress hugged her perfectly in her curves. She blushed and grinned a little.

"I do?" Lauren asked, teasing.

"Yes," Robert said and blushed in embarrassment.

They danced together in a slow dance for a few songs. It was the night time and the moon shone silvery tonight. Cam and Kristina danced together giggling at intervals. The wedding was beautiful and amazing. Suri and Lauren were Kristina's bridesmaids. And Samuel walked Kristina to Cam as she has no father or a brother to do that.

"You did well yesterday," Robert said, praising her.

"Mhmm, I was too caught up in the moment though. I was worried that I would hurt Marine too much"

"It's a competition. She is fine anyway. But you really looked amazing. Now you just have to defeat George, day after tomorrow"

"Our city can get attacked on that day remember?"

"You don't have to worry about that," Robert said, kissing her forehead.

Lauren's eyes travelled around the room. Her eyes tugging at Robert's black tux with a sharp pull. He looked at her startled.