>>Hi<<

D E S T I N Y T O R E U S
A P A R T

——————————————————————————
A b o u t
——————————————————————————

A TXTZY Oneshot Book that contains the following ships:

•Choi Yeonjun• × •Hwang Yeji•

•Choi Soobin• × •Choi Jisu

•Choi Beomgyu• × •Shin Ryujin•

Kang Taehyun• × •Lee Chaeryeong•

Huening Kai• × •Shin Yuna•

This oneshot book mostly contains sad and depressing plots and endings, but happy endings are often given too. There are oneshot specials wherein the five pairs will be in a story together.

Requests are open. Tell the plot, the ship and the preferred ending (happy, sad or cliffhanger). I only accept the ships indicated above.

——————————————————————————
C o p y r i g h t
——————————————————————————

© 2020 Celestialll_ All rights reserved

❗PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME❗

Please be mindful of your actions. You have the ability to be a better writer than me so please don't rewrite or copy my ideas and oneshots in any form without proper credits or permission from me.

Please keep in mind that it is not only illegal to plagiarize other people's work, but it is also disrespectful. The author worked hard on writing each chapter and copying it is straight up rude.

——————————————————————————
D i s c l a i m e r
——————————————————————————

This is purely a work of fiction. All incidents in the oneshots that could relate to other people's lives or have similarities on their experiences are just pure coincidences.

The idols used in the book are only for the purpose of having character portrayers, meaning any personality they have or situations they are in that is in this book does not relate to them in any way.

The shipping of idols in this book is for entertainment purposes only. I am not a delulu shipper. Please don't come at me for using them as characters in this book. If you don't prefer the idol ships in this book, then instead of giving hate or criticism, you can just leave and remove this book from your library.

Keep in mind that the author is lazy when it comes to proofreading, so expect typographical and grammatical errors ahead. There will be swearing, the mention of death and suicide, and brutal murders, so if you are sensitive to that kind of topic please skip them.

This book has slow and inconsistent updates because the author is lazy. So if slow updates irritate you, I suggest you wait until the book is done, that is if you still want to read it.

——————————————————————————
A u t h o r ' s N o t e
——————————————————————————

This was really long so if you have read this until here, congratulations!

Hello! Welcome to my oneshot book! I have no idea what authors are supposed to say here, but I want to thank you in advance for reading my work. This is the first ever book I ever published in wattpad, and hopefully it isn't the last.

I hope some parts of this book could become an inspiration to other aspiring writers and give them confidence and motivation to publish their own works. Because I was like that too. This book was created due to a lot of inspiration from my idol writers. I guess that's all.

Enjoy reading!

~Celestialll_🌙