|☆|Death's Checkmate To Fate|☆|

Warning: If VERY brutal deaths are a sensitive topic to you, I suggest that you skip the scene that starts with "🚫" and start reading after seeing another "🚫"

Welcome readers.

In this chapter of the oneshot book, you shall suspect, you shall solve clues, characters shall die unless you make the right choice, the killer might get caught or get away, but the truth shall remain concealed until the end comes.

One wrong move will gain one huge consequence. Make sure to think very carefully and suspect the right one. Don't let the killer fool you, or else their lives will all end up the same. Dead.

Dear readers, prepare for one hell of a ride, as I introduce to you the very first TXTZY special. Welcome to...

——————————————————————————
Death's Checkmate to Fate
——————————————————————————

'Life and death has always been correlated. Let's mix things up, shall we? In this world, Death and Fate has a connection like no other.'

•~|💀|~•

They stared at the corpse. They were horrified by how cruel he was killed. His head looked like his skull got broken, his hands, feet and body were full of cuts and scratches, and his mouth was full of wounds and dried blood.

The cat eyed girl stared at her dead boyfriend. Her heart was beating fast as she was terrified by his current state.

The other eight were gathered around his body, crying as they stared at the now lifeless body of their friend.

It's funny how one of them seems to be grieving when it was that person who caused this brutal murder.

I'll fill you up with all the things you need to know.

Victim's name: Choi Yeonjun

Cause of death: Loss of blood due to multiple injuries in the body and one major injury in the head.

Time of death: 1:10 PM

Primary suspects:
Hwang Yeji
Choi Jisu
Shin Ryujin
Lee Chaeryeong
Shin Yuna
Choi Soobin
Choi Beomgyu
Kang Taehyun
Huening Kai
Kim Taehyung
Chou Tzuyu
Seo Changbin
Kim Yugyeom

Take a hunch dear readers, because very soon, you'll see what they have to say.

Do you want to know what happened? Well then here you go...

They were at Yeji's house, she was celebrating her birthday with her group of friends ITZY, and their boyfriends. She also invited some of their closest friends, Twice, Got7, BTS and Stray Kids, then eventually made it an exclusive party.

Most of them stayed in the garden, enjoying the party music. But some of them were inside. More specifically, the suspects were all inside.

Lia was in the kitchen, getting snacks before going back to the living room to cuddle with Soobin as Yugyeom, Taehyun and Chaeryeong looked at them disgustingly.

Yuna, Kai, Beomgyu and Ryujin were with Taehyung and Changbin, making them critic the song they were going to sing for Yeji. They thought of writing her one for her birthday and they're rushing the final touches.