|☆|DCTF : The Stained Blue Box|☆|

Welcome back readers.

In this chapter of the oneshot book, you started to suspect, you are about to solve clues, a character died and you have to make a choice, the killer got away, and the truth shall remain concealed until the end comes.

One wrong move gained one huge consequence. You thought very carefully and told your opinions. The only thing left to do now, is hope and wait that you suspected the right one.

Dear readers, once you enter, you can no longer leave or change your mind. Welcome back to...

——————————————————————————
Death's Checkmate to Fate:
The Stained Blue Box
——————————————————————————

'Trust is brittle. Carelessly give it to someone and it'll shatter to pieces. In this chapter of their stories, trust and life are one. Mistakenly give it to someone and you'll see it slowly crumble while experiencing hell.'

•~|💀|~•

The killer had a huge smirk on his/her face. Looking at how the tiny embers from the fire somehow made the smirk even wider.

Smoke was filling the yard as the person looked at what was being lit up. There the murderer remembered how much preparation he/she did for what happened.

Making sure that the target is alone.

Making sure that the others wouldn't notice.

Making sure that the process of killing wouldn't be suspicious.

Making sure that the plan wouldn't flop.

Making sure that the alibi had no loopholes.

And now, burning the stained duplicates of the clothes he/she wore...

Soon enough, water was poured over the tray to extinguish the fire. There were nothing else left from the pieces of clothing besides it's ashes.

The person walked back inside and was about to clean up and wash the tray when a phone's ringtone echoed upon the dark, empty halls of the killer's house, notifying an incoming call.

Looking at the caller, the person smirked, as it was a group call with their friends.

"Hey guyyysss. So... I've been wondering, would you want to hang out? The past day was really tiring to all of us and I reckon that we need a break. I trust you guys and I know you wouldn't do that to Yeonjun, so what do you guys say when I ask you to come over for a sleepover?"

'Wrong move, sweetie'

The killer held the phone up to his/her ear, quietly listening to how their friends agreed.

Here we are again dear readers, as I said in the beginning, you should never trust people that easily. Especially in a situation like this.

The murderer was laughing at their stupidity. How gullible of them to trust each other when all of them are suspects.

He/she was wearing a wide grin because the killer knew that they were about to have so much fun.

•~|💀|~•

Though they agreed all together, some of them hesitated to show up. They were scared that one of them might be it, and more terrified about what the killer might do. But they ended up going anyway.