2|♡|Misconception

——————————————————————————
Misconception (Taeryeong)—————————————————————————

Three years. Three years of pure love and happiness was between Taehyun and Chaeryeong. They would often go out on dates, and as simple as it may be, it would always make their days right.

They would help each other through all situations. They would never give up no matter how hard things may be. Even if their parents were against everything in between them.

Taehyun recently proposed to Chaeryeong and she unhesitatingly said yes. They loved each other with no inhibitions. But their engagement changed the flow of their lives.

They planned on telling their parents about it, even if they had already predicted the outcome. But they were kind enough to let them know.

That day came and they weren't wrong with their assumptions. Her mom started making a scene and tried dragging her out of the place. They knew telling them was the worst idea possible, cause this would happen.

Their parents didn't let them meet after that. Cutting all their contacts of each other. But Taehyun was crazy enough to run away and persuade Chaeryeong to elope.

Chaeryeong, being naive, agreed. She'd give the whole world just to be with the boy she loves. In the back of her head, she had a bad feeling about it, but she didn't mind.

It took her a while to pack her bags, luckily her parents weren't home until 11 pm, and it was only a few minutes after 10 pm when she finished. She made sure to have all her essentials before going out of the house.

She knew this was a crazy decision, but she pushed through once she stepped out of her house and rode his car.

They were planning to go to that beach house that was passed on to Taehyun, so it would be a long travel. And so far, all was going well.

"It'll only be an hour 'til we arrive, love. Just wait a little more and we'll live freely." Taehyun said to the girl beside him, reaching for her hand and held it with a smile.

Chaeryeong was relieved. She wanted this, she needed it. A life with Taehyun, without anything or anyone holding them back. She knew she was going to be happy. Her life wouldn't be problematic anymore. Or so she thought.

A few meters from an intersection, Taehyun was starting to feel really sleepy. His eyes looked like it would snap shut any second now. Chaeryeong was asleep so she had no clue.

Once he was about to drive through the intersection, the traffic light went red but he didn't stop. The next thing he heard was a long beeping sound from the right side of the road.

Everything seemed to be in slow motion. How all the glass from Chaeryeong's side of the window shattered and went all over the place. How his car turned over from the impact. The last thing he could remember was holding her hand and checking if she was okay. Then it was all just pitch black.

•|~❤~|•

The moment he opened his eyes, he looked for Chaeryeong. He knew that the crash had more impact on her since the crash was on her side.

His parents forced him down but he didn't budge. He insisted on looking for her even if he'd get himself hurt. And after lots and lots of arguments, they agreed on checking on her.

He almost hurt himself after knowing what happened to her. He blamed himself after hearing what the doctor said.

"She is still unconscious. She has TBI, Traumatic brain injury, because of the huge impact. The right side of her brain is still not responding. But we are still observing her. All you could do is hope and pray that she recovers as soon as possible."