16|♧|Amour Dela Rosas

——————————————————————————
Amour Dela Rosas (Yeonji)
——————————————————————————

The sound of the ringing bell echoed along the school hallways, indicating the end of today's classes.

Yeji immediately rushed out of the classroom and went straight to the restroom. She has been holding it in since last period. Her teacher wouldn't let her out either since they weren't allowed to exit the room during their last class.

'Whoever made that stupid school rule is a dumb asshole.'

She planned to just go back to grab her things once she was done with her personal necessity. On the way, back she was greeted by her friends who were outside her classroom.

"Yeji unnie let's walk home together." said Yuna while shaking Yeji's arm.

"Okay okay but I'll get my things first. Where's Lia by the way?"

"She already went first, she's meeting her boyfriend by the gate." Chaeryeong answered which earned an 'oh' from Yeji.

"Go on unnie, get your things, we'll wait for you here." Ryujin said, pushing her to get into the room.

While walking to her armchair, she spotted something blue placed on her desk, and even though she wanted to deny it, she knew exactly what it was.

She was already in front of her seat when she unconsciously smiled by the sight of the blue rose on top of her chair. She picked it up and stared at it. Her heart was making her feel euphoric though she wanted it to stop.

Questions filled her head once again since this wasn't the first time. This has happened for two times now, this was the third. She'd get one random colored rose a week. And it was being given to her at random times, so she never knew when to expect them.

She was absolutely clueless. She doesn't know when she'll get a rose, why she's getting them, who keeps on giving it to her and why was it not one consistent color. Yeji kept thinking...

'This again? First it was a yellow rose, then a pink one, and now blue? What's next? Wait, what am I thinking? I'm not even sure if there'll be a next time. And besides, I shouldn't put too much attention to this, I don't even know who-'

"Unnie, stop staring at the rose, you're being too obvious."

She seemed to be in deep thought that she didn't notice her friends already staring at her, she looked weird looking at a flower that way. They interrupted her which brought her back to her senses.

"Huh, what?" she asked, shaking her head.

Ryujin rolled her eyes at her, "Nothing. You'll probably just deny it again."

Chaeryeong slightly laughed and looked at the rose in Yeji's hand, "Woah, it's a blue rose. Isn't that rare?"

"As far as I know, it is. Blue roses aren't found naturally so they dye and cultivate it through genetic modification." Yuna said matter of factly, which slightly shocked the others since they didn't know she was knowledgeable of these things.

Yeji glanced at the rose for a while, placed it down to fix her things then turned her attention to her friends.

"Let's go. Lia might be waiting for us." She said while carrying her backpack.

She let Ryujin hold the rose while they walked to the school gate.

"Unnie, aren't you even a bit curious about the person who keeps on giving this to you?" Ryujin asked while admiring the rose, this made Yeji think for a while.