|☆|DCTF : The Truth Behind the Facade 2|☆|

•|~🔪~|💀|~🔪~|•

Her sickness was the reason why Fate decided to kill. It was as if Fate installed an automatic switch in Ryujin's mind that would go on whenever someone would make her remember her traumatic experiences.

Ryujin, not knowing about her illness, was powerless. She didn't know how to control Fate, she didn't even know she existed. But everytime someone would get into her nerves, she could sense that something bad was about to happen.

~Backstory to Yeonjun's death~

The night of Yeji's party, she remembered Yeji's words, she remembered how hurt Yeji looked when she told them about Yeonjun cheating on her. And at this moment, her personality shifted to Fate.

Yeonjun made Ryujin remember how much of a cheater his father was, this triggered all her memories about her father. How he tortured her, mistreated her and hurt her. Fate wanted to take revenge, and since she was now under control, she did what she wanted.

She excused herself to go get snacks in the kitchen. It was an excuse she refused to include in her explanation. It wasn't mentioned by any of the people she was with too. She was lucky enough that they thought it was irrelevant to mention.

It turns out that when she went upstairs, Tzuyu just got out of the bathroom, once again it was something Tzuyu didn't mention to the police. She was too focused on blaming Yeji that she failed to see the small detail that could've helped them catch the culprit.

On her way to Yeonjun, she hid behind the wall when she saw Yeji coming out of her room, heading to the bathroom. When there was no one in sight, Ryujin grabbed a chair, went into the room and knocked Yeonjun unconscious with it.

There she started torturing him, getting the barbed wires and staple gun that she saw which was stored in the cabinet of the old guest room. He was woken up when she started stapling his mouth. Luckily, Ryujin was strong, she managed to bring Yeonjun to the rooftop right on time, without anyone noticing.

Her last conversation with him was confusing, and it only had one explanation. Fate, her alter ego was in love with Yeonjun. Fate and Ryujin had similarities but not when it comes to their ideals. Ryujin only got her eyes on Beomgyu.

~Backstory to Yeji's death~

Ryujin wasn't living alone, she was in her old house. The house where her mother died. It was her safe haven. Her secret place. Somewhere she'd go to when things needed to be fixed.

That was where Fate settled all the evidences. Burning of clothes and getting rid of the staple gun. That was also where she planned her next attack.

You guessed it right dear readers, she was supposed to kill Yuna. Her switch once again turned on and Fate took over.

Yuna always had something in her that reminded Ryujin about her step sister. She'd brag sometimes, she'd playfully tease and bully her. Though these were mere jokes for Ryujin, Fate took it seriously.

Fate looked at it as another trigger point. She thought it was slowly starting to make Ryujin remember her horrible past. And so, she made a move.

She was aware that Yuna was the type to grab a midnight snack, and with Yeji inviting them over for a sleepover, this made her plan happen sooner.

She was ready to kill. But unexpectedly, it wasn't Yuna who woke up for a snack. It was Yeji. Fate was aching to kill, so even if Yeji wasn't the target, she still decided to carry on with the plan.