3

Mia's P.O.V.

My stomach was in knots for the kid bent over the desk.

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

"What's not allowed?", Alex demanded.

"Ly-Lying sir.", she choked out.

"Good. You may sit." He never answered my question on what the strap was, but now he didn't need to. "I don't tolerate lying. Ever, of any kind." He paused, "And I will find out. So let's try this again. How many of you have ever done drugs?" Six of ten hands went up, mine reluctantly joining.

SMACK!

I jumped as Alex's hand landed on the table in front of me,

"What drug?", he demanded, his eyes cold. I looked away,

"I-I- um-"

"Look at me.", he spoke a little softer. I did so. "Answer my question."

"H-Heroin. And pills. S-Sir.", I added softly. He nodded, looking to the boy behind me,

"You?"

"Pot." He continued down the lines to each kid until all six had told him.

"I expect a four page essay from you six by tomorrow. It should include why you chose that road, why and how you stopped, and why drugs are terrible. I want specifics about the drug you chose and how it affected you and those around you. The four of you who haven't done drugs, I want a two page essay on why you haven't and why drugs are terrible." We all nodded a little as the bell rang and everyone left. I stayed in my seat like everyday. No one ever questioned it.

"Am I in trouble?", I whispered.

"No.", Alex said, sounding angry.

"You're mad."

"I'm not happy about it Mia. I'm really disappointed in you actually."

"I haven't done drugs in almost two years." He softened a little bit,

"Good. I'd kill you." I nodded. He moved from his desk to mine, crouching across the table from me, "Hey, I should have explained the strap to you before you just found out. I'm sorry. I know it scared you."

"You'd really hit me with that?" He nodded,

"Yes." He stood up, going back to packing his things, "And as much as I appreciate you behaving, I hope you get in trouble at home before here. You've never experienced a true spanking at all and I don't want your first one to be with the strap but it would be suspicious."

"Okay." I paused, "Why can't people know?"

"It would bring a lot of negativity to you. After a few weeks, when people see than I'm clearly not treating you any different, people can know. I don't reccomend telling everyone, but if someone asks don't lie."

"And if they ask now?"

"Avoid the question."

~~~~

"Remia!", Alex called from the kitchen. I walked in,

"Yes?"

"Care to tell me why you were late to first period today?" I gulped,

"I... I got distracted and didn't realize how little time I had."

"What were you doing?"

"I went to the beach before class.", I whispered.