🧸four🧸

Jaemin groaned as he forced himself up. Last night took a toll on him and he knew he was getting out of shape. He moved Haneul from the balcony to the bedroom, cooked for the boys, bathed them, and had to fight them to dress them up and keep their clothes on.

"If it were Haneul then they'd gladly listen to her." He complained. He did a quick workout before going out to find them.

"It's butthole!" Donghyuck cheered loudly from his high chair. The other kids joined in the teasing but Jaemin didn't care. He needed his coffee to function like normal.

"Noona's mac and cheese is the best!"

As if on cue, Haneul walked into the dining room and was surprised to see Jaemin there. She expected him to come out after the kids' lunchtime. "I um... it's already lunch time you should eat something. Thank you for helping me and taking care of the children last night."

"Yeah sure." Jaemin yawned as he walked into the kitchen. Haneul bit her lip and continued walking to the hungry children.

Did she say something wrong? Was he mad? Did he find it annoying? Was he going to get mad at her for being reckless the night before?

"Noona?" Jeno called softly, poking her leg. He pointed to the cup in her hand. "Hyuckie thirsty."

"Oh yeah I was holding Hyuck's cup." Haneul mumbled. She gave Donghyuck's cup and helped Jeno back in his highchair. She helped Jisung eat since he had the hardest time with his spoon.

She wasn't always like this. She does want to interact and meet with more people, but she was afraid. She wanted to live her life, yet she didn't want to be put through the abuse once more. She does see a therapist but it doesn't help.

"Thanks for the food. I'll be in the room if you need me." Jaemin said, bringing her out of her thoughts. He ruffled Jisung's hair before walking back to the room.

"Noona, do you hate Hyung?" Mark asked rather straightforwardly.

"You never play with us when he's around." Donghyuck added. He nudged Jisung who they knew was Haneul's unsaid favorite.

The youngest put his cup down and looked at Haneul with the cutest pout he can muster. "We want to play with both of you."

"I don't particularly hate him but—"

"So you like him?" Renjun questioned.

"I don't like him but—"

"So you hate him?"

"Kids, it's bad to cut people off. You need to let them finish their sentences." Haneul scolded. She sighed and looked at the door to the room Jaemin walked in. "Even if I want to be friends, my mind doesn't want to."

"Then tell your mind you want to." Mark reasoned. "It's your mind after all."

"It's almost time for naps. If you're late for naps you won't have cartoons later." Haneul said, changing the subject. It was effective as they rushed to finish their food. "Jisung don't take Renjun's vegetables."

"I want to grow taller!"

"What will happen to me then?" Renjun huffed.

"Stay small." Jisung answered.

🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸

The sound of the doorbell made her sigh. She put her pen down and carefully got up, not wanting to wake the napping kids. She walked by the room and saw Jaemin asleep with a pained expression.

"What happened to him?" She wondered. He had been like that for the rest of the day and it was starting to worry her. She opened the front door and was glad to the familiar face. "Taeyong!"

"Hey." He greeted, walking in. He placed the big box in the living room and collapsed onto the couch. "I bought some more necessities and toys for the kids."

"You didn't have to. You already bought them clothes and high chairs." Haneul said. She opened the box and started unpacking the contents of the box. "So, I'm guessing you brought more than just things for the kids."

Taeyong's smile faded. He didn't know how to break the news to her. He didn't even believe what he found out so far. Haneul stopped unpacking and looked at the elder.

"I'm guessing what you found is bad?"

"No one except NCT remembers them. Even their own parents." Taeyong paused as he opened his phone. He showed her the screenshots on his phone. "Other than that, I haven't found anything else."

No results for NCT Dream.

NCT is a group that consists of 14 members.

NCT subunits currently consist of NCT 127, NCT U, WAYV.

"It's like they never existed." Haneul frowned. She kept looking through the screenshots with hope but it was all the same.

"Honestly, I'm kind of losing hope." The boy admitted. He knew it was too early to think that, but the more they assessed the situation even more irrational. "Is it about time we give up on logic and look into like you know, the fantasy stuff?"

Haneul didn't know what to say. She already felt the fear creeping down her back and sending panic throughout her system. Would her brother stay like this?

"If worst comes to worse then I'll take cargo of the kids. I can't force this onto you." Taeyong said. He sighed and ruffled her hair. He needed to lighten the mood. "How are you? Are you settling down just fine?"

"I think I burdened him even more. I want to bury myself." She mumbled. "He's acting differently today and I think it's my fault for pushing my responsibilities onto him."

"Can you tell me what you mean by that?"  Taeyong asked. The girl proceeded to explain the events from the past week until now. "Can you tell me what you made for lunch?"

"Mac and cheese and homemade banana milk? He finished the dish I set aside for him." Haneul answered.

"Jaemin's stomach can't digest milk." Taeyong chuckled. "And you're telling me he finished all of that?"

"Wait why didn't you tell me this before? He must hate me even more now."  She groaned as she hid her face in her hands.

Taeyong grinned and leaned closer to her. "Does that mean you want to be friends with him now? Is little Haneul finally growing balls."

"No, I clarified that we're just acquaintances and I don't want anything to do with him. I just don't want to make things awkward." Haneul grumbled.

"Mhm, keep lying to yourself hun. You're the definition of awkward." Taeyong hummed, nodding. If he didn't know her, her action and words would be confusing. "You're going to have to know more about him since it looks like you're going to be together longer."

A/N

Ah yes, a boring chapter with storyline

Well, while you guys are waiting for updates you can read my Jeno story "Replay" which updates everyday since it's pre written.

I see everyone asking "5 year old haechan or 5 haechans" but I want to ask

5 Haechans or 5 Tens