🧸sixteen🧸

Haneul was at the porch, sitting on a beach chair that Jaemin set up. She wore swimming shorts and one of Jaemin's shirts. She was reading one of the modules her online school had sent her.

The kids were busy playing in the inflatable pool Yukhei had gifted them a couple of days before. Jaemin had gone in to prepare some snacks for them.

She wasn't in a good mood today as her TMI made her remember some things from her life before. She woke up vomiting again today and bothered Jaemin again.

He could do better.

The words rang loudly in her ears, making her wonder if there was something wrong with her. Did she view them as a couple? Did she mean that he could make a better friend than her?

They weren't friends in the first place. Would it be better if she didn't make friends? Would the weird feelings go away?

She wondered if the sudden weird feelings she got with him would happen too if she got closer with Yukhei. Maybe she was just overthinking it and needed to calm down.

Was it normal with new friends?

Haneul blinked, realizing she lost focus on her work and started thinking about Jaemin. She shook her head as an attempt to rid her thoughts of the boy.

"Stop thinking." She scolded herself.

"If you keep shaking your head it might fall off." Jaemin joked, walking out the house with full hands. "Kids, snack time."

"Jeno what are you doing?" Haneul asked, amused at the sight of the boy who shook his head non stop.

"I wanna see if it's true." Jeno answered innocently. "It's not coming off!"

"If your head falls off then you die you know." Renjun mumbled. Jeno gasped, holding onto his neck.

"Okay enough of that kids. Hold the cup properly while you eat okay?" Jaemin reminded as he passed the cups of shaved ice around. He smiled handed Haneul's last and sat beside her. "How are you feeling? Is your stomach okay with a heavy dinner later?"

Haneul nodded. She happily chewed on a juice ice cube, her mood going up. "I just don't feel right this day. I actually feel bad I don't have the energy to play with the kids."

"If they understand why Mother Gothel is one of the worst villains in disney, then they can understand you need space sometimes." Jaemin assured. He looked at the kids who were sharing their food and playing with each other.

"Ugh, Mother Gothel can suck a toe. She's a manipulative sorry excuse of a mother." Haneul huffed. The boy nodded in agreement.

"That's what makes her more scary than any other villain. She's realistic." Jaemin added. "Homegirl Rapunzel didn't deserve that manipulation."

"Right?" Haneul sighed. "But don't get me started with Gaston!"

"He's so full of himself!"

"If he thinks he's too good he can go fu— date himself." Haneul was quick to censor herself, glancing at the kids who didn't seem to notice.

Jisung toddled up to the two and held up his bingsu. "Noona help."

"You're still having trouble eating?" Haneul cooed lovingly. She put her own cup down and took his spoon and cup.

"I'm too slow. They're back in the pool already." Jisung pouted, feeling left out.

Jaemin put the youngest on his lap and ruffled his damp hair. "That's okay. Noona and I will keep you company then. Doesn't that sound fun?"

Jisung nodded, the pout on his lips replaced with a bright smile.

"But first you need to finish your snack." Haneul said, giving him a spoonful of the sweet treat. In no time, Jisung was able to finish his snack and rejoin his brothers.

"Jaem!" Mark called, pointing somewhere. "I'm just going to get the ball that rolled over there."

"Don't stray too far! If it's on the road call me." Jaemin shouted. He kept his eyes on the boy who disappeared at the corner.

"You're really good with kids no matter how I look at it." Haneul complemented, leaning back into her seat. She took another cube of ice and chewed on it.

"Really? I had to work hard to gain their kindness." He sighed. He suddenly looked at her, making the girl jump. "I think you're better at it actually. The kids love you so much unconditionally. You'd make a great wife and mother."

"No I wouldn't. I'm not as good and energetic as you and with the way I am it seems impossible for me to find a husband—"

"I know you'll improve so don't think that you'll be like that forever. It may not be now or soon, but you'll be okay in the near future." Jaemin cut off. He didn't like hearing her talk bad about herself. "Plus, if you can't find a husband then I'll volunteer."

Haneul blinked a couple of times as his words slowly registered in her brain. Her face turned a bright red as her lips pressed down to a thin line.

"A-are you serious?" She stuttered, flustered at his words.

"I mean if you don't find—"

A ball collided with Jaemin's cheek, making the boy lose his balance on the chair. The snickers of the kids gave away who the culprits were.

"You little rascals." Jaemin growled with gritted teeth. He got up, grabbed the house, and made his way over to the children. "Wait til I get my hands on you!"

Haneul laughed as she watched Jaemin chase after the kids and splashing them with the hose. The kids somehow overpowered Jaemin and pushed him straight into the kiddie pool.

Mark, who had left quickly to get the ball, grinned at Haneul. "The hyung who gave this to me was so nice. He said he was your friend!"

"Really? Was it Taeyong or Johnny?" Haneul asked, checking the street for any sign of the members. They were her only friends after all.

"No, but he said he'll visit soon!" Mark answered. The girl raised a brow at his statement, but shrugged it off when her brother rejoined the chaotic pool.

After a while, she got up to go take a nap inside. She stretched her aching muscles, only to be attacked by water.

"What the hell?!"

The kids were hiding behind Jaemin who whistled innocently. He winked at Haneul who was slightly irritated.

"You're in for the wrestling match of a lifetime, Na Jaemin."

A/N

A fluffy chapter I see

Do you guys want more fluffy chapters or should i drop a quick big sad

Question:

Who do you think is the worst disney villain?