🧸twenty nine🧸

"I'm exhausted." Ten groaned, sinking lower into his seat.

After six hours of shopping they went to a karaoke place in the mall and an arcade and burned out their last four hours together.

"I feel like I practiced the whole day."

"Honestly." Yangyang sighed while Yukhei nodded in agreement.

"I guess it was exhausting. I still have energy though." Haneul mumbled. "I guess it comes with having kids."

"That sounds like a nightmare." Ten shuddered at the thought of spending 24/7 with the kids.

"That's a real talent right there. Being patient and keeping up with children." Yangyang complimented.

Haneul shook her head. "It isn't much. I just love the kids a lot and want you them to grow up happy."

"Just accept his compliment before he makes another one." Ten sighed.

"Did you enjoy today?" Yukhei asked. He had his arm resting on the back of her chair as he played with her hair.

She honestly didn't mind anymore. She was comfortable with him but not as comfortable as she was with Jaemin.

"Unexpectedly I did. I was actually overwhelmed when you brought them and wanted to call Nana, but I changed my mind." Haneul answered with a smile. "I've learned a lot from them today and I hope to get along with you guys better in the future."

"That's a big improvement! Soon you'll be able to talk to salesladies and order at the restaurants." Yukhei grinned. "Our little Haneul is growing up."

"It's thanks to you guys for being so understanding."

Especially him.

"Someone get me a tissue I might just cry." Ten dramatically fanned himself, earning a slap from Yangyang.

"Calm down old lady."

"You're just jealous she obviously likes me more." Ten huffed.

"Don't be so petty. You just shared a quick moment with her." Yangyang shot back, matching the elder's pettiness.

"Is this normal?" Haneul whispered to Yukhei who nodded.

"Cut it out." Yukhei scolded. The two rolled their eyes at him like two preschoolers. "Jaemin is pretty late though. It's 7:30 already."

"Maybe he was caught up in traffic?" Haneul suggested. "He texted me earlier saying he might be a little late so I guess?"

"While we're waiting, why not design your new Instagram? Is there a theme you're going for?" Yangyang suggested. He opened his phone to her empty profile.

"I have followers already?" She leaned closer to him and tapped on the followers. She recognized all of them to be the members.

"I got everyone in NCT to follow you. It wasn't that hard." Ten brushed his shoulders as he sat up straight in his seat.

"Ten your nose is growing."

"Shut up."

Haneul took her phone out and opened the account they set for her. She chose a picture Ten had taken earlier for her profile.

"What should I put for my bio?" She asked. "Can I post a story with you guys?"

"Of course you can. Yukhei take the picture." Yangyang handed Haneul's phone over to Yukhei. "You have the longest arms."

"Okay everyone. On the count of three say Dream." Yukhei leaned closer to Haneul, his cheek against hers. Yangyang and Ten came closer for a group hug. "1,2,3."