🧸forty one🧸

"Are you really sure about me?" Haneul asked, her eyes glued to the wet road. Her hand was on the gearshift under Jaemin's resting hand. She sat in the passenger seat of Jaemin's car as they headed back to the resort.

"Even more sure than I have ever been in my life." Jaemin assured. His thumb stroked the back of her hand, reassuring her even more. "I'm only yours, my dear Princess. You can ask me this and I won't get tired of having to reassure you." 

"Promise?" 

"I promise, Princess." He took her hand closer to him and kissed it. "I'll love you as my first and last."

Haneul shyly hid her flushed face with her hair, making the boy chuckle. She couldn't believe she was actually here. After a very 'passionate' persuasion, which consisted of Jaemin just kissing her every time she refused, she finally gave in.

"I refuse-"

Kiss.

"Na Jaemin-"

Kiss.

"I don't-"

Kiss.

"I-"

Kiss.

"Hear me out-"

"One more refusal from you and I'll use my tongue." Jaemin warned. 

He held her chin up with his index finger and thumb, forcing her to look at his playful smirk. His other arm wrapped around her waist and prevented her from escaping. 

"I know you wouldn't-"

And he did. 

Jaemin pulled up in the parking lot and parked with ease. He turned the engine off and quickly got off, rushing over to open her door. They walked through the entrance hand in hand and made their way towards the cottage. 

He stopped as his free hand reached for the doorknob. "Can you promise me one thing though?"

"Of course." Haneul nodded. 

"It's simple. Don't feel pressured and put yourself in a girlfriend standard, let's just continue as we are." He requested. "If we expect things from each other we'll end up getting hurt."

"Alright. I promise." She raised her right hand, making the boy smile. He ruffled her already messy hair. "You look pretty with your new hair but let's get it evened out."

He quietly opened the door and let her in first. Ten was sitting on the couch with Doyoung cleaning the scratches on his face. Kun was scolding Yangyang who looked unbothered by it.

"YES FINALLY!" Ten cheered as they walked in. 

"What happened when we left? Where's everyone else?" Haneul asked, taking a seat on one of the couched. Jaemin followed her, laying down and resting his hand on her lap.  Her hand automatically goes to play with her hair.

"While you two were reconciling, we took care of the two. Taeyong and the others went to the station to testify and present some documents." Doyoung explained. "They're on their way back since you two took a while."

"I'm surprised you actually broke his pointy nose." Kun nodded in approval, making the girl flustered.

"The strength comes with raising kids." She squeaked.

"Speaking of ugly, what happened to his face?" Jaemin pointed to the wounds on Ten's face.

"He had the battle of a lifetime with that asshat's sister. He won when her hair extensions came off." Yangyang laughed, making the her wonder what Ten had done. "I'll send the video later."