🧸thirty two🧸

♡ by 333 people

by 333 people.
lee_skies stopover ⛱
View more comments...
_jeongjaehyun credits 😔

"Jisung... GIVE ME JISUNG BACK!"

Chenle screamed and cried for his best friend who sat happily on Jaehyun's shoulders. Jaehyun was swimming around where Jisung would tell him to go.

Sicheng, who was walking by, picked him up and put him on his shoulders. "Let's go play with them."

They had finally arrived at the beach resort in Busan. The members had pitched in to rent out the whole place, giving them the privacy they needed.

"My sandcastle." Jeno sniffled, looking at the remains of his ruined sand castle. He shoveled at it sadly, losing the will to remake it.

Doyoung crouched down and patted his head in an attempt to comfort him. "Do you want to go collect seashells with me?"

"Okay." He held Doyoung's finger with his whole hand as they started walking along the shore. "Can we pick a really pretty one for Noona?"

"Of course we can." Doyoung nodded.

"Put me down you creep!" Mark shouted, trying to escape Yuta's hold. "I want to play with Hendery!"

"Let's go eat some watermelon popsicles." Yuta hummed, walking towards a stall. At the mention of watermelon, Mark didn't protest anymore.

"You look tense." Taeyong said, taking a seat beside Jaemin. He handed him a cup of shaved ice. "We're on vacation. What's on your mind?"

"Is Haneul out yet? Why isn't she here yet?" Jaemin immediately asked. "Is she okay with everyone else?"

"Calm yourself. I think she's fine, she's just still getting ready with Jungwoo, Ten, and Johnny." Taeyong answered. "Where are the other two kids?"

"Yangyang and Xiaojun took Renjun to look at the flowers while Donghyuck is with Taeil and in the water." Jaemin mumbled, pointing to the two small dots in the ocean.

"Sorry we're late. It took a while to style her thick hair." Ten apologized, walking under the beach umbrella.

Jaemin's eyes darted around, looking for the girl. "Where's Haneul?"

"Right here." Jungwoo chirped, pushing Johnny to the side. Behind him was Haneul who squeaked when she was revealed.

She was wearing a simple black bikini with peaches as a design. Her hair was styled into two long braids with colorful pins pushing her bangs away from her red face.

"Doesn't it look great on her? I picked it out myself." Ten grinned. He looked over at Jaemin and sighed. "Close your mouth honey or else your soul will come out."

"What do you think?" Jungwoo asked, nudging the boy playfully.

"I gained a little weight so I'm not that confident." Haneul mumbled, trying to cover herself up. "Do you like it?"

She actually really liked it when she had bought it with the boys but now that she was wearing it in public, she lost all her confidence.

"I think you look fucking hot. Drop dead gorgeous." Jaemin blurted out. He suddenly hiccuped, surprising even himself. "I mean no matter what you wear or do you're pretty and cute and you should dress for yourself and—"

Jaemin continued to hiccup, his ears turning red.

"Drink." Taeyong handed him a bottle of water which the younger gladly accepted.

"He likes it." Johnny assured, patting her head. "I'll leave now. I'm in the cooking team with Yukhei and Kun today."

After excusing himself, the rest followed with their own excuses. Jaemin awkwardly scratched the back of his neck as he thought of what to say.

"Did you get along with the other members?" He questioned. "You don't feel uncomfortable or anything?"

"I felt so overwhelmed when they kept complimenting me." Haneul admitted, playing with the ends of her braids. "I resisted the urge to call you back inside."

"You're doing so well without me now." Jaemin sighed, getting up. He removed his shirt and placed it on the chair. "Do you want to cool off in the water?"

"As long as I'm with you, I guess." Haneul answered.

The two walked into the water, but Haneul couldn't bring herself to walk deeper into the water. If she were to be honest, she hates the ocean more than anything.

Just the thought of what lives deep in the water or what you could step on scared her.

Jaemin noticed her stop and walked back to her. "Do you want to stay there?" 

"You can go deeper if you like. I'm not very fond of not being able to see the sand." She said. "That and I don't know how to swim."

"I'll stay wherever you're at. You might get lonely without me or the kids." Jaemin teased, splashing her with water.

"You did not just—"

He splashed her once more with a smug grin. "So what if I did?"

"Wait til I get my hands on you Na Jaemin!" Haneul shouted, splashing water onto Jaemin.

The two continued their little war until Haneul slipped. The girl fell face first into the water, a loud slap coming from the impact.

"Are you okay?" Jaemin tried to run up to her floating body. "Shit did she hit her head on something?"

Haneul's hand shot forward to pull his ankle. He lost his balance and fell straight into the water. She tried to get out of the water, but Jaemin was quick to get up and catch her.

"I'm taking you to the deep end." He mumbled, lifting her up and walking towards the deeper side.

"I refuse!" Haneul flailed around in his hold the deeper they got. "Have mercy!"

"Peace was never an option between us." Jaemin teased.

"It must be nice to be young and in love." Kun sighed, watching from the distance. Beside him was Yukhei who held the pork belly. He shot him a bewildered looked,

"I'd rather be young than in love if I were you." Yukhei huffed, walking away.

"Shut up! You're young but you're not in dream."

Yukhei slammed the pork belly onto the table and narrowed his eyes at Kun. "What did you say?"

"Did I stutter?"

"Am I here just to suffer?" Johnny sighed, continuing to chop vegetables while the two fought in Chinese.

A/N

Day 1 at the beach lezzgo

Is it just me or I'm not fond of the ocean? Like being in open water and all that shit

I wanna say thank you because for some reason Care is in no. 1 for taeyong today kfddfadjkvnvaf