🧸thirty one🧸

♡ by 243 people

by 243 people.
lee_skies captured by nana 』
View more comments...

"Noona!"

Haneul pretended not to hear Jeno's calls, making the boy pout. His eyes soon became glossy as he toddled over to her.

"Noona!" He pouted, trying to climb her leg. The girl finally gave in and carried the boy closer to her. He cupped her cheeks with his small hands and pouted. "I want kisses."

Jeno was a quiet child but wanted affection the most out of all of them. She couldn't be biased in front of the kids so she would cater to them privately to avoid arguments.

"Where should I kiss you then?" She asked cheekily. She kissed both his cheeks and pulled back. "Is that enough?"

"No! I need more!" Jeno giggled.

"Really? How many more do you need?" Haneul smiled, brushing his damp hair back.

"A lot!" He grinned, trying to express the amount with his hands.

"We'll be here for a while then." She began to kiss him all over his face, the little boy giggling and hugging her. "My babies are so adorable."

"More adorable than Miri?" He curiously asked.

Haneul nodded. "Way more adorable than Miri."

"There you are."

Haneul stopped and glanced at Jaemin who walked into the room. He hugged her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"I've been here since earlier with my baby." Haneul said, motioning to Jeno. The said boy glared at him.

"Go away! Noona is mine right now." Jeno hissed, trying to remove his friend's arms. He bit Jaemin's arms but gave up when he wasn't fazed.

"Did you brush your teeth and do your skincare?" Jaemin questioned. The five year old froze before running away to the bathroom.

"You didn't have to scare him away like that." Haneul scolded, going back to what she was doing before.

"I'm tired, cater to me too." He whined, holding her tighter. "I had to bathe those little monsters. They really refuse to listen to me."

"You did a good job." Haneul complimented, patting his head. "You're the best."

"Your muscles here seem a bit tense." Jaemin mumbled. He pulled away from their hug and pressed around her shoulders. "What did you do to get this tired?"

"I've been arranging everything for the little vacation we're going on." She explained, showing him the checklist. "I feel a little anxious if we forget something or need something."