🧸twenty seven🧸

"Is this an okay outfit? Should I ask Jaem?" Haneul wondered out loud. She stood before the mirror, checking her outfit from all sides.

Taeyong had picked up the kids as he was excited to babysit them alongside the 127 members which was why it was quiet.

"What do you need to ask me?"

Jaemin walked out the bathroom with a towel around his neck. His faded pink hair was dripping wet, his bangs sticking to his forehead. He fumbled with the buttons of his shirt, making the girl sigh.

"Yukhei told me to wear my best outfit but I don't know which is." Haneul explained as she buttoned up his shirt. She pulled him by the collar and used the towel to pat dry his hair. "And what did I tell you about not drying your hair properly?"

"Sorry mom." Jaemin jokingly apologized. He bent down a bit more so she would 't have to tiptoe. "How about the outfit I bought you the other day?"

"Are you sure? I wanted to wear that when I go out with you again though." Haneul asked. She finished pat drying his hair and brushed it.

"Very sure. You can even tell him I bought it for you." Jaemin answered almost immediately. "Hurry and go get changed. We might be late."

"I haven't even done my make up yet." She groaned, walking into her bedroom.

"You look beautiful either way." Jaemin mumbled, taking a seat at the couch. He did think she was pretty with make up, but her bare face and home style hit different.

A couple of minutes later, Haneul rushed out of the room and stood before the boy. She held up two shades of lip tint and he knew what she wanted.

"The peachy one would look amazing." Jaemin said, pointing to the one in her right hand. "Can you apply it in the car? We'll be late if we don't leave now."

Haneul nodded and gathered her things, zooming out to the car. Jaemin made sure to double check the house and join her outside. She was already in the car applying the finishing touches to her make up.

"Will you be alright if I'm not there?" He asked as he entered the car. He made sure to secure his seatbelt before starting the car and pulling out the driveway.

"I need to be fine if I want to improve." Haneul confidently answered, flipping her hair. "Plus I have your contact opened and ready. Even still, I won't try to call you."

Jaemin nodded as he relaxed into the seat and sighed. He wanted to get it off his chest. "Has Yukhei told you anything weird?"

"Yukhei? Isn't he normally weird?" Haneul blinked, confused by his question.

"Like flirt with you? Or like say something weird about me? Or do something weird anything."

"Not that I know of." The girl pondered of anything that fell under the categories he had given. "He sends me a lot of memes and pictures of his pets though does that count?"

"If he does anything weird you call me right away, okay?" Jaemin instructed. He pulled up by the mall's entrance and unlocked the car. "I'll come get you right away if he does."

"You're acting so protective all of a sudden. What's gotten into you?" Haneul questioned gathering her things. She opened the door and got out the care.

"Just because." He grumbled, looking away. "I'll see you later at 7 PM. Enjoy."

"Don't miss me too much, Nana." She chirped, closing the door and walking away. She looked down at her phone and smiled at her lock screen. "I can do it."

Haneul walked into the mall, sighing in relief as there was no much people. The mall had just opened about half an hour ago so she could still do it.

"Haneul!" Yukhei called. The friendly giant stood in front of a store with his goofy grin. She found herself smiling as she approached him.

"Our agenda is really long today. We have ten hours together." Haneul shyly said.

"Will you be okay? Jaemin isn't here to comfort you." Yukhei asked.

"I mean, I'm pretty comfortable around you so I guess. I think. Hopefully?" Haneul shrugged.

"Well that's good. I hope you don't mind me bringing my friends along."

"Friends?"

Two heads popped up from either side of Lucas. They had a friendly smile on their faces as they emerged from behind Lucas.

"I'm Yangyang."

"I have a long ass name and wanna spare you the trouble so call me Ten."

They both kept their distance as Lucas had briefed them before bringing them along. Haneul, on the other hand was as stiff as a board.

"Lee Haneul." She bowed. She looked at Lucas like a lost puppy. she was already on the verge of calling Jaemin.

She was not prepared for this.

She wanted to hold Jaemin's hand.

"It's okay, I don't bite." Yangyang assured before narrowing his eyes at Ten. "I don't know about that one though."

"I brought them along because we need a little help in deciding today and I thought of expanding your bubble a little more." Lucas explained. "We're going to go fashion shopping. We're going to every store and buy something."

"B-but I didn't bring much money though. I can barely afford anything except for food." Haneul mumbled.

Ten burst out into laughter, confusing the girl even more. He pulled three credit cards from his pocket with a grin.

"You're not going to spend a single coin, babe. We'll buy everything for you. Your job is to have fun today."

"But that's too mu—"

"Hush child, nothing is too much in this friendship." Ten interjected.

"Friends?"

Yangyang hit the back of Ten's head for getting too pushy before turning to her. "If you don't want to be friends right away it's okay. Don't pressure yourself. What's important is we get you prepped for our plan."

"What plan?" Haneul asked.

"Operation: Kill them with Happiness!" Lucas cheered. "You're going to make an instagram account and show those losers who bullied you that you're not going to let them bring you down forever."

"But—"

Ten looped his arm around her and grinned, Yangyang doing the same on the other side. Lucas was already ahead looking for a store.

"You're in for a long ass ride."

A/N

I wish I had rich friends too jk

I've been prewriting chapters for a mage story and a vampire story and idk which to publish first wkfkwnggna

Which do you guys wanna see first?

Donghyuck

Jisung