🧸forty seven🧸

Note: Please watch this as it is the reference I used for Haneul's performance.

"I think the peach lipstick would look better. Which would you like more, Haneul?" Doyoung asked, giving her a couple of options. 

"I'll go with whatever you think looks good." Haneul answered. "But I do think the peach would make it click better than the coral." 

"Right?" Doyoung smiled. "I'm gonna go closer to apply the lipstick. I might get a little too close in your personal bubble."

"Okay."

It was finally the day of her contest and she was currently getting ready. Doyoung had offered to do her make up while Johnny and Yuta were working together to style her hair. She hasn't seen herself yet, but she knew she could trust them. 

"You look like a fairy now that you've dyed your hair like this. I think I have an idea for the next comeback." Yuta complimented as he secured the dainty headband in her hair.  

"Are you sure this is okay with you guys? Aren't you guys busy?" Haneul inquired, guilty that she had bothered them. 

"It's fine! The managers cleared our schedule for today so all of us are here." Johnny reassured. "Like how you support us with all our comebacks and schedules, we want to support you until the end."

"I heard the others even prepared a sign for all you." Doyoung added.

"I just can't get in contact with them! They can at least video chat with us to watch her performing live."

"Well do something about it! It's bad enough both Mark and Jaemin aren't picking up! Ugh, when I get my hands on those two I swear-"

Ten was cut off by Taeyong's hand slapping over his mouth. They thought Haneul had gone backstage already and didn't mind the volume of their voice. 

"Haneul um we..."

"It's alright. I can't even get in contact with them so you don't have to hide it from me." She assured, hiding the phone in her hand. 

"Okay, you can look at yourself in the mirror now. I hope you like it." Doyoung said, turning the chair towards the mirror. Haneul was shocked to see herself in the mirror.

Doyoung had recreated Irene's glittery eye makeup from the Psycho music video. He was right when he said the peach lipstick looked better. A dainty silver laurel headband decorated her carefully curled hair, making it look elegant. 

It was right of her to choose the white leotard dress. She and Taeyong had worked a couple of hours sewing on gems and sequences to make it pop out more. 

"Do you like it?" Yuta asked. 

"Like? I love it! Thank you!" She squealed, giving all of them a hug. "Let's take a selca together!"

"Contestant number 10, you're up in five minutes." The staff announced. 

"Already?" Taeyong gasped. "Wait I need to text the others to get their phones ready."

"Yeah, we started getting ready late." Johnny explained. "We'll head to the audience now. Break-"

Yuta cut him off with a warning look, not wanting to remind her of her accident. They took a quick picture with her and left her to calm her nerves. 

She wasn't nervous about the competition. She was nervous at the fact that Dream couldn't be contacted. 

"This is your last chance. Make it count." She sighed, holding her hand. She wished that Jaemin was there to hold her hand. No matter the situation, holding his hand always gave her that little push.