Trip to the market. [Yoshiki x Reader]

It was a rainy day.. AH! Raining again, huh? You were done with rain, it was making you sick. "Why is raining again? I asked just one day of rain, for me to sit home.." I'm done looking at Yoshiki and Ayumi all day how they are so close, it makes me even more sick. You tought to yourself, but why did it bother you? After all, you should be happy for him that he is close to a girl, r-right? They there, they everywhere, psht, annoying.

"(Your Name), are you okay?" your little sister, Jinna, asked. She didn't like to see you like this, covered in a blanket and watching the rain from the window.

"I'm okay, Jinna. Why you came?" you said, with a false happy tone, trying to hide that you weren't that happy after all. She still looks a bit worried. You said to yourself, trying to smile to calm her down.

"Well, .. Mom said we're going to the market, would you like to come or..?" Jinna said, with her puppy face.

"That would be.." you stopped before saying 'awful' and replaced it. "..wonderful." You smiled at her, what should you do? There was nothing left than this. "I'm going to change my clothes and then I come, okay?" You said, smiling.

"Oi, thank you (Your Name)-chan! You are the best sister ever!" Jinna said, hugging you tight. "I'm waiting, don't make me wait for too long." she said, letting you go, and leaving the room.

Poor Jinna, she only has me, doesn't she?.. Your parents were separated by a divorce when Jinna was only five, and you were eleven. Now that you are seventeen, and Jinna eleven, you realised that you had to take care of her, because your mom was almost always busy with work to bring money home. You grew up without anyone actually to take care of you when she wasn't home, so you didn't want Jinna to live like you, you wanted her to be better than you are. I should change my clothes now, I don't want her to way for too long. You changed your clothes pretty fast, taking some blue skinny jeans, and a black T-shirt, a bit large for you, just a bit. She doesn't even know my size, but at least the colour is right. That shirt was from your mom, but you couldn't complain, you liked the T-shirt. After you finished, you went down to Jinna and your mom.

"(Your name)-chan, you look wonderful." Jinna said with her innocent voice.

"Thank you, Jinna." you said, smiling.

"Is some guy out there that you dressed so nice?" your mom said, smiling. You couldn't belive her words, from where she knew even before you?

"N-no, I don't have anyone." You said, making something deep in your heart feel sad.

"Don't you dare lie to me, sweet (Your Name), I've seen that blonde male you were coming home with." your mom said, with an innocent laugh. She..She paid attention.. Why all those years she didn't even bother coming to one of my events, but now she observed Yoshiki?

"It's my best friend, mom. You would know if you were more at home, don't you think?" You said intentionatly those words, trying to make her sit more home, not for you, for Jinna.

" .. I guess I would.. " she said, opening the door and opening the umbrella for her and you two.

"I don't need an umbrella, plus we don't all have enough space there, take Jinna, I'll go find my umbrella." you said, pushing Jinna to go.

"NO, (Your Name)-chan, come with me." Jinna said, sad.

"It's not like I would die while searching for my umbrella, Jinna." you said, joking.

"Don't use those jokes with your little sister, miss!" your mom said, taking Jinna.

".." you opened your mouth to say something so sharp, but you closed it back. I'm going to find that umbrella fast. You said to yourself. So all this hell out of my room will be gone. You searched for it, just couldn't find it. You stepped a bit wrong on your left foot, feeling so much pain. AH! The accident .. Yesterday, after walking home alone, you stepped wrong on the stairs of your own home, and you kind of damaged something at your ankle. You didn't pay so much attention to it, but now it seems that you should. Cut it off, ankle, not know, hold it. You tought, then grabbing your umbrella.