Episode 32: This Is Who We Are -PART 1-

"It's crazy scary to think about

"It's crazy scary to think about. He rearranged the terrain of the Inner Storms right before our eyes," Kuri remarked. He was on Phoenix's back while Lute was on Sophitia's back, and the duo leapt across the broken debris, closely followed by Genesis who flew with her psychic.

"I wasn't expecting this. His mastery over V-Waves is truly not to be underestimated," Genesis agreed. "I made a grave error in giving into Spirle and leading them here. I honestly didn't think he would figure out how to work with the Mega Stone this quickly."

"Well he wouldn't have stalled us like this if he really knew how to use it all. He already knew how to rid the world of mystery dungeons, so really and truly, he's done nothing new so far. Besides the rapture," Sophitia said. They were headed for the rainbow light, and now that they were close, they could see powerful flashes of electricity from the area in front of it.

"You did what any sane Pokémon in your position would do. Things have played out the way they have thanks to all of our efforts," Phoenix said. "Do not beat yourself up about it."

"Hmpf. If only it were easy to feel that way, Phoenix," Genesis sighed. "That must be Esther and Infia."

"Wow, they got there first." Lute smiled.

The group had to hop off of a few small bits of debris to safely reach them, and landed behind the battle. Esthia took on Victor and Victoria without breaking a sweat, even though she was moving at blurry speeds. Esthia and Victor kept crashing into each other with punches and tackles, but the fusion's electric attacks looked like they were won every time. Eventually, Victoria interrupted with a Moonblast, making Esthia backflip and make space.

"Aww oops, you almost got me that time," Esthia teased, leaning toward them with a finger on her lip. "Why don't you try just a little teensy bit harder? I might actually let you hit me then."

Victoria slumped forward, her face red with rage. It was clear she was being pushed beyond her limits. Her fluffy body was badly ruffled and covered all over with burn marks. "This isn't happening."

Victor was no better as he hit the ground in front of her. He was paralysed to the spot, and let out jittery gurgles in an effort to throw a tantrum. He could barely wiggle his fat.

"Whoa, but how?" Lute whispered, drawn to Esthia. She spun her glowsticks to slip them into her shirt, and then put her paws on her hips.

"C'mon, I'm not done playing yet! You guys have gotta have some ace up your sleeve, right?" Esthia complained. Victoria started growling even more, and put a foot forward. "Yeah, c'mon, that's it. Come at me. Do all the desperate bad guy speeches and pull out your secret weapon! I'm ready for it."

The Aromatisse didn't say anything, however. Her fists were clenched and her body trembled. She had a look that could kill, if only she wasn't so scruffy and beaten up. Esthia waited though, to which she pulled her foot back and started snickering.