.1

'So Perrie, how's marital life?'
'It's really good. We're really happy although it's hard to balance family life and both our careers.'
'And how's you're little one?'
'She's amazing. She never fails to amaze us and put a smile on our faces.'

Every interview ended up there. People seemed to be fascinated by Perrie and Alex's life. Everyone was convinced that what they had was perfect, just like living in a fairytale.
Been together for over four years, married for just over one and a beautiful almost-three-years-old daughter, Sienna.
Of course, what people didn't know was that they had to overcome many obstacles in their relationship, just like everyone else. Actually, money and fame made those little issues even worse.
Perrie liked to think that things were settled now and nothing could go wrong anymore.

Alex had been playing for Liverpool for the past four years, guaranteeing him and his family stability. Perrie on the other hand, had been travelling in between London and Manchester where her little family had planted their roots. Travelling with a baby wasn't easy but she always handled it well: her management and the girls were really understanding and agreed to do shorter tours and limited dates so that Perrie could join them without much trouble. She would go back home to Alex whenever she had the chance so that they could spend time together and he could enjoy some quality time with his daughter, which he adored.
They knew they were biased, but the both thought Sienna was the most brilliant little girl in the world. She was a right mix of the pair of them: she had big blue eyes and curly brown hair, little freckles on her nose and had a cheeky little character. Everyone loved her, especially her mum and dad.

'Mama's home!' Perrie walked in the house leaving her shoes near the front door. The dogs immediately run to greet her.
'Why do the dogs come to see me at the door but not you two?!'
'She's watching Moana, non even her mama is gonna get her attention.' Alex laughed as Perrie walked in the living room finding daddy and daughter on the sofa together.
'Well at least I have yours.' Perrie sat next to them and kissed Alex whilst stroking her daughters hair.
'How was work?'
'Boring, same old interview. People seem to be more interested in our private lives then in our music these days. They even had the cheek to ask Jesy why she called the engagement off... I mean...'
'You girls should know how things go.' Alex moves Sienna from his lap and went to make Perrie a cup of tea. 'Why don't we go out for dinner later?!
'Dinner would be great, I missed my two loves today.' Sienna finally realised Perrie was back and went to sit with her, kissing her in between singing along to her favourite movie.
'Can't really say I missed you babe, I've been spending the whole day with your mini-me! She's been singing all day.' Alex brought Petrie her mug and sat back down.
'So what have you been doing today?' Petrie talked directly to her daughter.
'Watch Anna and Elsa, watch Moana...' Sienna got off the sofa and started running around the room. 'Look mama, look. Otis hurt me.' She showed Perrie a couple of little scratches on her wrist. 'I cried a little bit but daddy kissed it better.'
'What did you do to Otis?' Perrie raises her eyebrows knowing her daughter was a little rascal at times, especially with their dogs.
'She tried to make him dance to Frozen with her and he got annoyed.' Alex explained.
Sienna laughed and went to hide in between Perrie's legs. 'Sienna Louise! We told you a million times to be nice to the doggies or they won't be your friends anymore!'
'But daddy didn't want to dance with me!'
'Yeah because daddy was to busy cleaning up the mess you made with your lunch! Honestly babe, she threw beans everywhere.'
'Why have you been naughty for daddy?!'
'It's just been meltdown after meltdown today.'
Perrie felt bad for Alex. 'I'm sorry I let you alone dealing with all this! So, are we going out for dinner then?'
'Yeeeeahhhhh! MaccyD!' Sienna screamed excitedly.
'You're definitely your mother's daughter! Have you noticed how every time we mention eating out our daughter asks for McDonald's?' Alex rolled his eyes.
'What can I say, we love a MaccyD when daddy's away, don't we?!'
Alex sighed. 'I was thinking maybe proper food for once?'
Sienna threw herself on the floor whining. 'Chicken nuggets and a toy! I want chicken nuggets!'
Alex looked at Perrie laughing. 'Did i mention this little madam refused her nap today?'
Perrie always found them funny as she saw herself in her daughter and knew Alex was never able to say no to them, no matter how hard he tried.
'Why dint we just go on a little road trip to pick up the food and eat at home? She's tired babe, she's gonna fall asleep straight after dinner anyway.' Perrie leaned closer to Alex and whispered to him. 'Then we can have some alone time.'
Alex smiled. 'Fine! You two are gonna be the death of me.'
They all put their shoes on ready to leave the house.
'Oh babe, before I forget. I've got a meeting tomorrow morning but I can take Sienna with me if you have training.'
'Are you sure? Is it an important meeting?'
'It's fine, we just have to talk about the new tour dates.'
'I hate when you're away on tour.'

[Hi everyone! I'm back :D As promised I'm working on a new book although the progress is very slow as my brain is fried from going back to work lol but I already got a couple of idea and I know what I want it to happen in this story so I'll try my best to update once a week! Please let me know what you think although I know this is a sort of introduction xxx Enjoy :)]