.38

Monday.
Perrie.
'What's the matter babe, you seem a bit distracted today.'
Perrie sighed before answering her friends. 'I called Alex and Si-si earlier. Sienna is poorly.'
'Oh no, is she okay?'
'Alex thinks she's got chicken pox, he'll take her to the doctors later. And I'm here...'
'She'll be fine babe, kids are resilient. She won't even remember about it in a few months. I'm sure Alex is gonna spoil her anyway: with new toys and ice cream and cuddles.'
'I don't know, Alex seemed a bit off too.'
'It's the first time he's alone with Sienna for so long and she's poorly, he's probably just stressed. You're the one who deals with these kind of things, usually.'
'Yeah, that or...'
'Did something happened?'
'He didn't say much. That itself is a worry. It's probably just me being paranoid, but I'm constantly worried something's gonna happen and his mood is gonna change because of something Jenny says or does.'
'He was probably just tired, don't panic. Call him again later and if he seems still off with you, then just ask him what's wrong. Surely he would have told you if something happened.'
'I think he's also starting to get annoyed because I still haven't told him what the doctor said to me.'
'Why don't you tell him then?'
'I'm a bit worried about his reaction, I'd rather do it in person.'

Alex.
'Are you sure she's gonna be there?'
'That's what I'm hoping.'
'Remind me how do you know her every move.'
'I don't know her every move.' Alex raised his eyebrows, giving Matt a dirty look as he kept driving. 'She mentioned weeks ago that she still needed to buy lots of baby stuff but couldn't afford it. She kept refusing for me to pay for it though, until last week when she finally gave in. When I sent her the money she said she was gonna go out today and she was gonna let me know what she'd get.'
'So the plan is to stay in the shop's car park until we see her? Sounds a bit psycho to me.'
'Sounds mad because I am going mad. There's nothing normal about my life anymore, might as well just go all the way out.'
Alex drove to the baby shop Jenny was supposed to go to. Before he could even park, he saw the girl's car in the car park. 'Guess what Mattie, it's your lucky day.'
'Is she here already?'
'Yes, that's her car over there. Well not hers, her friend's.'
'So, what's the next part of the plan?'
'The next part is for you to go into the shop pretending you have to buy something and carefully follow them around trying to understand if they're actually together or not.'
'Mate, you're definitely going mad. I'm not doing it. Absolutely not.'
'Why not?! Oh, c'mon...'
'Why can't you go in then?!'
'I can't go in! What if she sees me?!'
'What if she sees me!'
'She doesn't know you, it's all good.'
'What if she's by herself then?'
'Surely if it's his baby they'll buy stuff together.'
'Yes, with your money.'
'Thanks Matt, you're a true friend.'
'You know what I mean.'
'Would you hurry up and go in already? We don't have all day. I got my mum to come and look after Sienna but if she finds out I'm not at work I'll have to deal with her fury on top of Perrie's.'
Matt had a look around and saw no one else entering the car parked. He took off his seatbelt and grabbed his phone. 'I'm doing this just because I can't wait to see Perrie punching you in the face when she'll find out she was right all along. I'll keep you updated.'
Alex waited patiently in the car for ten minutes, then twenty. He was grateful for Matt's help but he really wanted for his friend to come out as soon as possible, bearing answers.
He kept thinking he was going crazy and his plan would have never worked, until Matt walked back in the car.
'Finally! Took you forever.' Alex immediately turned the car on and drove out of the car park, back to Matt's house.
'Sorry, but that shop is a labyrinth. It took me ages just to found her. Honestly mate, they sell really weird stuff. Like, there was this thing and...'
'So you did see her?'
'Yeah, pretty sure it was her.'
'And?'
'And... she was with a man.' Matt's tone changed, becoming very serious.
'I should have known it. Did they...'
'They seemed pretty close to me, yes. I couldn't hear what they were saying but they were holding hands and he kept kissing her and touching her bump. I don't know, it felt wrong.'
Alex didn't say anything. He kept driving in silence until he arrived to his friend's house.
'What are you gonna do now?' Matt said opening the car door to get out.
'I'm gonna talk to her.'
'What, now?!'
'Yes, now.'

[Later that evening.]

-Incoming call from Perrie-
-Hey babe...
-Hey, is everything alright?
-Yes, why? You just called me and you already sound annoyed.
-I'm not annoyed, I'm confused on why you've been out all day when our daughter is poorly and left her with your mum.
-I was at work.
-No you were not.
-Ehm, yes I was!
-Why are you lying to me? Georgie told me you dropped Matt back home at three o'clock. It was gone six o'clock when I called your mum and you still weren't home.
-Who are you, the FBI? Jeez...
-You were supposed to take Si-si to the doctors.
-I called them, they said it's pointless to take her in if it's chicken pox. She's doing fine, the temperature has gone down.
-It doesn't matter. If you weren't at work, you should've been with her!
-Well, you were not with her either.
-Don't you dare. What is wrong with you today?! What happened?!
-I don't know, why don't you tell me first this big secret you've been blackmailing me with for a while now?
-Don't change the subject, Alex. What the hell did you do today?! It's about Jenny, isn't it?
-I... I don't want to talk about it now, sorry. I'll call you tomorrow, promise.

[Hello lovelies :) How's everyone doing :) x
There it is, Alex and Matt's crazy plan lol
And of course Perrie had to find out something's happening! Draaamaaaaa lol
Now we just have to find out what Alex and Jenny have been taking about! ;)
Let me know what you think xxx
Thank you so much for all the support, I love you all xxx]