.40

Friday. [Part 1.]
00.32am

-Incoming call from Perrie.-
-Hey, sorry I haven't called you earlier, I...
-Where have you been? I literally only had ten minutes free before the show and the only thing I wanted was to talk to Si-si.
-I know and I said I'm sorry. Something came up all of a sudden.
-Oh, what a surprise. Let me guess, bloody Jenny needed something and you went running to the rescue like a knight in shining armour!
-Perrie, c'mon. Stop it. I need to tell you something... I...
-No Alex, I really don't want to hear it.
-It's important, if you'd just let me finish...
-I don't care, Alex. Sorry, but clearly what's important to me it's not important to you,  so I doubt I'd want to hear what you have to say. Especially if it's about what's-her-name. How's Sienna?
-She's feeling better, her spots are starting to scab over but she keeps on scratching.
-Well, don't let her! They will scar if she scratches.
-It's not that easy though, is it?!
-If you would actually stay at home with her instead of focusing on all your secret missions...
-I've got no secrets, I'm trying to tell you what's going on! If you'd actually listen...!
-I'm tired now. And honestly, I don't want to talk to you. I'll call Sienna in the morning.
-Are you okay?
-Apart from you pissing me off, yeah. I'm fine.
-Of course... I'm sorry, I told y...
-Speak to you later. Bye.
-Bye, love you.

Alex got himself a glass of water from the tap, took a sip but wasn't entirely satisfied. He had a look around, opened the cupboard and swapped his water for two fingers of whiskey. He got into bed just to find himself tossing and turning for almost an hour.
Getting more and more frustrated, Alex sat up on his bed and started to type and cancel something on his phone multiple times.
'Daddy, I can't sleep.'
'Why am I not surprised?' He put his phone down seeing Sienna standing on his bedroom door. The little girl didn't wait for her dad's approval before jumping in his arms. 'Why can't you sleep?'
'I'm itching.' Sienna started to scratch her neck and legs.
'I'll put some cream on, then it's back to bed.'
'I miss my mummy too. Can I sleep on mummy's pillow?'
'I'd rather you slept in your own bed.'
'Mama lets me sleep on your pillow when you work.'
'Does she?' Alex looked at his daughter, already lying down on Perrie's side of the bed. 'You're lucky daddy's tired and I don't have the energy to argue with you.'
Sienna smiled as Alex started to play with her hair.
'Where did uncle Matte go?'
'He's gone back home.'
'Why did I have to stay with uncle Matte tonight? Did you go to work?'
'No baby, I just had to go and see someone.'
'Why?'
'Because I had too.' Alex laughed as Sienna yawned. 'Are all these questions making you tired?'
Sienna pouted and gave Alex a side eye.
'You're just like your mama!'
Sienna looked at him curious. 'Because I like to sing and dance like her?'
'Not only. You've got your mama's big eyes, her dirty laugh, you ask a million questions and you get grumpy if people laugh at you.'
'Am I like you too?'
'You've got daddy's hair and... that's pretty much it.'
'I run fast like daddy.'
'Yes, but you're definitely mama's mini.'
'I like being like mama because I love my mama.'
'I like her too.'
'When can we see her?'
'Soon, baby. Soon.'

5.37am
'Si-si...' Alex turned the light on in his bedroom. 'Sienna... you need to wake up baby.'
'Mmmh... No daddy, no...' Sienna kicked her legs when Alex took the duvet off her.
'I'm sorry baby but we need to get in the car.'
'Is it morning time?'
'It's morning, yeah, but it's really early.'
'We need breakfast if it's morning time.'
'I'll make you toast if you can get dressed all by yourself.'
'Can I have my pink dress on? The sparkly one.'
'You can put on whatever you like.'
'Where are we going?'
'To see mummy.'
'Yes, yes, yes! But I still got the chicken spots, you said I can't go out with the chicken spots.'
'It's called chicken pox, princess. And it's okay, your spots are getting better now so we can go out. Daddy really needs to talk to mama.'

11.13 am
'Mama! My mama!' Sienna run towards the stage where the girls had been rehearsing all morning.
Perrie was both confused and surprised when she suddenly saw Alex and Sienna appear out of the blue. She left her microphone on a stool and whispered to the girl she would only take a five minutes break.
She walked off stage and picked up Sienna, walking towards Alex. 'What are you two doing here?'
'It's a surprise mama! We missed you.'
'I missed you too, I just wasn't expecting to see you here. Now.' Perrie looked at Alex, but Sienna didn't give them time to talk.
'I slept in daddy's bed last night, but on your pillow. Look at my chicken spots, mama. They're really itchy-itchy. Daddy said I can't scratch but I forget sometimes. I'm hungry, daddy's toast wasn't good at breakfast. It was too black and didn't taste nice. Daddy always burns my toast.'
Perrie laughed. 'Daddy can't make toast.' She then looked at Alex and realised something wasn't right, so she put Sienna down. 'Why don't you go and find auntie Ellie, she'll find you something nice to eat.'
Once Sienna was gone, Perrie gently caressed Alex's face. 'Babe, are you okay? You look shattered.'
'I've been up all night, then got in the car just before six o'clock.'
'But why?'
'I needed to see you.'
'You should have wait for tonight. Or tomorrow.'
'I couldn't wait anymore. You didn't want to listen to me on the phone and I really need to talk to you.' Alex looked really upset.
'Gosh, you're worrying me now.' The girls waved at Perrie to get back on stage. 'I've got to get back to work now, but I won't be long. Then I promise you I'll listen.'

[Hi everyone :) How are you al doing? :) Here the weather is awful today, I hate the rain!
Soooo... here's part 1 of the big finale!
The next chapter will be the last one so all the truth will come out!! I'm not gonna say too much..
just let me know what you think ;)
Thank you for all your support and lovely comments :) peace and love to everyone xxx]