.35

[Two weeks later.]
Monday.
'Mummy, you're back!' Sienna run to the door as soon as she heard the key in the door.
'Hey, baby! I missed you!'
'I missed you too. I made you a picture today at nursery. It's you singing and me and daddy clapping for you.'
'That's so sweet, thank you so much. I'll take it with me when I'll go back.'
'How long are you staying at home with me and daddy?'
'Just tonight and tomorrow princess.'
'Oh.' Sienna pouted and crossed her arms.
'Where's daddy?'
'I'm here, I'm here.' Alex walked in the front room holding a few little toys in his hand. 'Someone decided to put her Barbie's shoes down the drain in the sink.'
Perrie laughed. 'I wonder who that was.' She then walked over to him and gave him a kiss. 'Quick, before Sienna sees us.' They both smiled.
'How are you?'
'I'm good. Tired. The shows are going so well though. I can't believe after all these years, every date is still sold out.'
'Because you girls are amazing! You're not taking on too much though, are you?'
'I'm not, don't worry. I can manage. I've done it once before, remember? What about you?'
'Well, training is going well. Me and Sienna are doing fine. She's adapted really well doing longer hours at nursery and I honestly think I'm doing an acceptable job looking after her. She's even having a play date on Saturday, aren't you big girl?!'
'Yes! I'm going to Daisy's house to play and her mummy said we can go to the park maybe!'
'That's brilliant! But I can't believe I'm gonna miss her first play date. I feel awful now!'
'Oh, don't start.' Alex laughed and rolled his eyes, wrapping Perrie in a hug. He then put his hands on Perrie's stomach. 'Just a few more months, then we'll make up for lost time.'
'Yeah, talking about it. There's something I need to tell you.'

'Sorry babe, I know I told you I was going to cook dinner, but Sienna took forever to go to sleep.'
'She's just excited to see her mama. As am I...'
Perrie went to sit next to Alex, who put an arm around her and kissed her cheek. 'Takeaway?'
'I love when you read my mind!'
'So, what was it you wanted to tell me?'
'Promise me not to get angry.'
'What have you done now?'
'Nothing... it's just...' Perrie nervously continued. '... I wasn't feeling great so I had to go and see the doctor yesterday and they did an ultrasound and they found out...'
'What? Without me? I thought we agreed we were going to do it tomorrow. Together.'
'I know and I'm sorry. But as I said, I didn't feel well. Anyway...'
'I get it... I'm just disappointed I didn't get to be with you. You could have at least called me.'
'Thanks, I was already feeling bad enough.'
'Try and put yourself in my shoes. It's frustrating, I've got two children on the way and both their mothers keep making decisions without conferring with me first.'
Perrie took a deep breath as she realised that conversation wasn't about her at all. 'What has she done now?!'
'It's nothing. I know you don't want to know about it anyway.'
'I don't want to, but I feel like I should. Especially if it's something that affects your mood that then affects mine.'
'She's decided on the baby's name. And last name.'
'I'm guessing she's not having your last name then.'
'No.'
'I'm sorry Alex, but don't you think it's for the best?'
'What? Why!'
'Because it would draw too much attention on Jenny and that little girl. And on us. People can be nasty, babe. It's gonna be far less pressure for everyone this way.'
'Whatever. She made her decision anyway.'
'Did she make it before or after you told her I am pregnant too?'
'What does that have to do with anything?'
'Because she's childish and revengeful? For a start.'
'I don't think that's why she did it... because...'
'...because you didn't tell her. May I ask what the hell are you waiting for, Alex?'
'It wasn't the right time. We were both in a bad mood, we would've end up fighting even more.'
'Alex, for goodness sake! I'm almost three months pregnant, I won't be able to hide it for long. I think it's better if you tell her than for her to find out through the media. And I really want to tell Sienna, but she then would tell everyone. So you need to hurry up and do it.'
'I know, but I told you, it wasn't the right time.'
'It will never be the right time and you know why? Because you're scared of her.'
'I'm not scared of her. I just think we've got to be careful.'
'No, YOU've got to be careful. I'm your wife and yet I'm the one who has to hide her pregnancy. I'm not up for it, it's ridiculous.'
'I told you I'm going to do it. Just give me time.'
'I don't want to give you time. I just want you to do the right thing. For once...'
'I forgot how much fun is to argue with hormonal women.'
'Well, maybe next time you should keep it in your trousers then.'
'Let's not argue, please. We've only got two days together, let's not ruin everything.'
'It's a bit late for that. I'm in a foul mood now.'
'Great. Just what I was hoping for. Any chance your mood could improve?'
'Chances are very scarce since now I want to know the name she chose.'
'You don't really want to know...'
'Just tell me.'
Alex sighed and looked down. 'Isabella.'
'Oh... but you like that name. That's what we wanted to call Sienna.'
'Exactly. But I thought that maybe we could use it for the new little one if it's a girl.'
Perrie couldn't stay mad at his puppy eyes. 'That's sweet. But it's just a name, babe. We'll find something else we like.'
'Earlier on, when you told me about the scan, you weren't done but I kept interrupting you. What we're you trying to say?'
Perrie thought for a moment but stopped herself. 'I'm not telling you.'
'Ehm, excuse me?'
'You heard me.'
'And the reason behind that?'
'Easy. She keeps playing on the fact that you're scared she won't let you see the baby if you don't do whatever she says and since you know I would never do it, you will always put her first. Well, I've decided I'm not having it. Me and my children don't come second to anyone. If this is the only way to get you to prioritise us, then that's it. I won't tell you until you tell her I'm pregnant.'
'Oh my God, I can't believe you're doing this to me.'
'As you said, the joys of dealing with hormonal women.'
'Is it something important? You can't keep important things from me, Perrie, and I mean it.'
'It is important, yes, but if it makes you feel better, everything's fine so don't panic. We're doing well.'
Alex sighed knowing he was now in a very uncomfortable position. 'You're lucky I love you.'
'No, you're the lucky one, don't forget.'

[Hello everyone x
Here's the new chapter :)
I wanted to update yesterday but I've been really busy and still working on the last few chapters which for some reason I keep rewriting as they never totally convince me lol
Perrie's got another secret! What is it going to be this time lol
Hope you enjoy it :) let me know what you think about the chapter ;)
Thanks to everyone who keeps reading and voting/commenting xxx Big love to every single one of you xxx]