.14

Alex.
Knock knock.
'I brought wine.'
'That's our night sorted then.'
Alex smiled as he invited the girl inside.

'I'm not gonna lie, it's a bit weird that you asked me to come round.'
'I know, right?!'
'Most men would stay far far away from the woman they kissed if their wife found out. Should I worry about her by the way?'
'Nah, nothing to be worried about. I'm the one who should worry, not you.'
'So, why did you want to talk to me?'
Alex wasn't sure. 'I guess all of my friends are too involved and don't want to take sides. It's nice to talk to someone who can look at things from the outside.'
Alex and Jenny spent the night talking about Alex's relationship with Perrie. Jenny was a good listener and Alex didn't feel judged.
He told her about how they met, all the things they went through as soon as they started dating. They talked about Sienna and how Alex loved being a dad. They then talked about all the fighting, arguments and issues they've had over the past few months.
Meanwhile, the bottles of wine became two.
Then three.
'Wow, I feel like you two have been through an awful lot together already!'
'Our relationship has never been easy but it never really mattered. Up until now.'
'I honestly am so sorry Alex. If I knew you were married I would have never kissed you, I swear. I'm not that kind of girl.'
'It's honestly not your fault. I should have known better.'
'In your defence, we were pretty wasted. And as you said before, it didn't mean anything to you, so...'
'Did it mean something to you?'
'It was a nice kiss.'
'Oh is that it?' They both laughed.
'It was more than nice. The whole night was great, really. I felt really good talking to you, like I haven't felt in a while, and that kiss just topped it off.'
'Don't, I already feel bad enough for Perrie. Now I'll feel bad for you too, knowing I've been leading you on.'
'Honestly, you don't have to feel bad. I get it. You're married and you love your wife, that's admirable. She's lucky to have you.'
'Too bad she doesn't see it like that, and I don't blame her.'
'She'll come to her senses, for sure.' Jenny continued. 'And if she doesn't, well... her loss would be someone else's gain.'
Alex immediately noticed her tone changed and she sat closer to him on the sofa.
'Can I ask you a question, Alex?'
'I'm always scared whenever a woman wants to ask me something.' He smiled nervously.
'If you weren't in a relationship, what do you think would have happened that night we kissed?'
'I don't think I would have stopped to just one kiss...'
'Why did you stop then?' She got closer and closer. Alex damned himself for not handling wine very well anymore.
'Because I had a reason for stopping myself. Although, I don't know if I have one anymore...'

[The morning after.]

-Perrie, please, you can't do this.
-I honestly don't feel like talking to you so don't make this harder. These are the conditions if you want to see Sienna.
-But that's so unfair. You know I play most weekends, I can't come to London. If you refuse to bring her here in Manchester, I'll practically never see her!
-Now you worry about your daughter. It's a bit late, don't you think?! She clearly wasn't on your mind when you kissed that girl.
-You know what? I won't have this. This is between me and you, not Sienna. You think you're hurting me by being this childish? You're gonna end up hurting her even more.

Perrie stopped for a moment and thought that maybe he was right: it was between them two and Sienna shouldn't pay for their actions.

-Listen, I'm not saying this is gonna be forever. At the moment, I really can't bring myself to drive five hours to Manchester every weekend for you to see her. You don't deserve it. So take it or leave it...
-What about us though?
-What?
-Is this gonna be forever for us? As a couple?
-I don't know. I don't know anything right now Alex. The only thing I know is that my heart is broken into a million pieces and it seems like you refuse to acknowledge the importance of what you've done.
-I'm very aware of what I've done b...

Alex was so immersed in the conversation he didn't realised someone else was listening. Jenny had been waiting in the bathroom for a couple of minutes until she realised he was talking to his wife. Alex was still in bed when Jenny re-entered the room making sure they both could hear her.
'Oh my God, that shower is just amazing babe.'

-Who's there with you?'
-Perrie...
-Oh my God Alex, you're unbelievable.

'Alex, I'm so sorry! I didn't realised you were on the phone. Was that your wife?'
'Yeah, I don't know if she'll still want to be my wife after this though.'

Perrie
<<We're done.>>

[Good morning people :) How was everyone's weekend? :) Mine's been pretty eventful so I didn't write much, although I managed to whip out a new chapter last night so enjoy an update lol
There's more drama on the horizon, don't hate me pls haha But things just got a lot more interesting lol Let me know what you think :) Have a nice day xx]