.5

-Alex would like to FaceTime-

-Daddy!

-My princess! How are you?

-Good! I'm eating my lunch with auntie Ellie.

-And what are you having for lunch?

-Ehm, maybe chicken? I don't know.

-You're a funny girl!

-It is chicken babe, hello!

Perrie put Sienna on her lap so that she could talk to Alex too.

-Hey sexy mama! How are you?

-I'm good, it's so hot here today babe. It's making everything harder!

-You look hot!

-Do you miss me my any chance?!

-A lot! Is Sienna being good?

-She's been an angel by far to be honest. She's having a blast being spoilt by everyone and she's getting so many presents at every single show, I don't know how we'll get all this stuff back with us!

-I'm glad to hear my girls are having fun.

-How are you anyway?

-Bored, here all by myself.

-Oh baby... we miss you lots! We've only got three more weeks to go, then we're all yours!

-I'm counting days, hours and minutes.

-Daddy I miss you lots and lots and lots and I'm sending you lots and lots and lots of kisses!

-I'm sending you a million kisses too baby girl! What are you gonna do for the rest of the day then?

-We're having lunch now, then we've got an interview with a radio station and another show tonight. Ellie and Claud are taking Sienna swimming this afternoon, she's been wanting to go swimming everyday this week. She's so tanned, I'm so jealous!

-I'll take you somewhere exotic when you come back and you can sunbathe all day everyday if you wish.

-You're definitely a keeper!

'Sorry girls, we had to test your mics again.'
The girls handed their microphones to the three sound guys and sat in a corner waiting to finish their rehearsal before the concert.
'I like America.' Jade said looking at the boys.
'Jade you're desperate babes!'
'What?! I'm just saying... they're quite good looking aren't they...'
'I'll give it to you, they're alright.' Jesy started staring at them until she realised they were coming back.
'There you go girls, sorry about that.'
'It's okay... ehm... sorry what's your name?' Leigh-Anne winked at Jade.
The blonde guy smiled. 'I'm Logan. This is Jamie and Carlos.'
'Are you local?' Leigh-Anne continued.
'Yes, why?'
'So can you recommend a nice club? We have been working a lot and kinda need to let go of some steam.'
'Yeah of course, we know a few places. We're actually going out tonight after the show, if you want to join us.' Logan was very confident and the girls immediately noticed that Jade liked it.
'Why not, its gonna be fun. Are you up for it girls?'
'Bring the party on!' Jade laughed.
'I don't know girls, I'll have to see how things go with Si-si.' Perrie hadn't been out with her friends in a very long time but she knew that Sienna would have been a problem.
Logan looked at her with a cheeky smile. 'Well I hope you'll sort out whatever you've got going on and that I'll see you tonight.'
The boys walked away whispering to each other.
'Now, ignoring the fact that the guy I like is totally into you, you have to come out with us tonight!' Jade looked at Perrie with a sad face.
'I'm sure Ellie won't mind looking after her. You can put her to bed and we'll go out once she's asleep, she won't even know you're not there!' Jesy tried to convince her too.
'What if she wakes up whilst we're out? It's not a good idea...'
Leigh-Anne stopped her friends. 'You're coming out with us, end of it. She won't wake up, and if she does we can always go back to the hotel. Sienna will be fine and we're gonna have a nice time!'

'I see you made it.'
'Oh hi. Yeah, I did.' Perrie was sitting at their table inside the club waiting for Leigh-Anne to come back with their drinks when Logan went to join her.
'I was really impressed at the show tonight. You've got an amazing voice.'
'Well, thanks. Do you like our music then?'
'It's cool. You girls are cool. So what were you talking about earlier, when you said you weren't sure if you could come out tonight?'
'I was talking about my daughter. She's touring with me but it's tricky at times.'
Logan looked surprised. 'Hang on, are you talking about the little girl who was running around everywhere at the venue tonight?'
Perrie laughed. 'Yep, that's my daughter for you.'
'Unbelievable. She looks nothing like you!'
'I know, I know. She's the spitting image of her dad.' She rolled her eyes.
He smiled, then put a hand on Perrie's thigh, left uncovered from her short dress, getting closer to her. 'So where is her dad now?'
Perrie immediately went serious and moved his hand away. 'Her dad, my husband, is in England, and I love him very much... just for you to know!'
'If I was your man I'd never let you out all by yourself.'
'He knows he's got nothing to worry about.'
'Can you say the same for him?'
'Excuse me?! Absolutely!'
'C'mon, it's just a bit of fun. He doesn't need to know...' He smirked arrogantly as he got closer to her.
Perrie stood up and stormed to the bar were her friends were.
'Can you believe that boy Logan tried it with me?!'
'Story of my life: I like someone and they fancy my best friend!' Jade laughed picking up her drink.
Perrie sipped her cocktail. 'Trust me, that boy only wants one thing, I could see it in his eyes. You can definitely have better, Jadey.'

[Hi everyone :) so I've decided to update again because I've been writing lots this weekend and I'm very excited about you lovely people reading it haha I'll probably publish a couple more chapters during the week because I want to get to the interesting stuff , so watch out lol leave a comment to let me know what you think :) love to you all! xxx]