.7

Alex.
'When is their flight landing?'
Alex looked at his watch. 'In about two hours. I'm going to pick them up at the airport.'
Alex was having dinner with his best friend Matt.
'Are you excited to see them?'
'I can't wait.' Alex smiled thinking of his daughter.
'So are things alright with you and Perrie now?'
Alex sighed at Matt's question. He knew he couldn't lie to his best friend. 'I wouldn't say so, no. We barely talked these last couple of weeks. Every time I called she passed the phone to Sienna and refused to even look at me. We didn't say more then five words to each other since that big argument we've had. I messaged her a million times but she won't reply.'
'What do you think it's gonna happen tonight when you see her?'
'I'm worried, not gonna lie. I just want her to listen to what I've got to say and explain to her how I feel so that we can sort things out, but at this point I don't know if she wants to sort things out though...'
'What if she's not ready to compromise with you?'
'Well, that's when the real problems would begin.'

Perrie.
'Hey babe. Can I talk to you for a minute.'
Jade went to sit next to Perrie in the middle of their flight. Sienna was sleeping in Perrie's arms.
'Yeah of course. Is everything alright?'
'Yeah, yeah. I want to know if you're alright though.'
Perrie put in a fake smile before answering her friend. 'I'm good.'
'You don't need to pretend with me.'
'I know, but I'm good, really.'
'Are you looking forward to seeing Alex?'
'To be honest, no. I'm still so hurt from what he said... I'm not ready to see him. He's gonna want to talk tonight and I'm really not in the mood.'
Jade started to play with Sienna's hair whilst she was still asleep. 'You know I'll always stand by you, but you got to to give him a chance. For her.'

[Later that evening.]
'...and then I saw a big big lion. And the giraffe put their head inside our bus! It was a bit scary but a bit funny. Auntie Jesy was reeeaaally scared of the giraffe.' Sienna giggled as her dad opened the front door. The little girl went straight to cuddle the family dogs. Alex sat on the sofa listening to his daughter's stories about all the fun things she had been doing in the past two months. It was almost midnight but Alex knew Sienna wouldn't have wanted to go to bed just yet so he let her play around for a bit before she eventually crushed down in his arms.
Perrie tried to keep herself busy unpacking and tidying up hers and Sienna's things. Alex went back downstairs after putting Sienna to bed. He flicked the kettle on.
'You've been quiet tonight.'
'Our daughter did all the talking for me.'
'I've got a feeling she won't stop talking for the next three days.' Alex laughed.
'She really missed you. She kept asking me how many hours until she could see you whilst we were on the plane.'
'I missed her terribly too. I missed you both.'
Perrie didn't reply.
Whilst finishing the brews, Alex tried to make eye contact but noticed Perrie was trying to avoid it.
The blonde went to sit on the sofa with her dogs and turned the tv on.
Alex sat on the sofa opposite his wife trying to start a conversation. 'Are we gonna talk about it at some point? Or are we just gonna pretend nothing happened?'
'We are gonna talk about it but not now.' Perrie answered his question without even looking at him.
'Perrie... I...'
'Alex I mean it. I don't want to do this now.'
'I've been feeling so bad since we've had that argument. I just want to explain to you what I meant and what I'm going through.'
'I don't want to listen to it. Not yet. I'm still so mad at you... I'd probably say things I'd regret.'
Alex stood at the bottom of the stairs. 'You'll let me know when you're ready then. Hopefully it won't be too late. I'm going to bed.'
'Goodnight.' Perrie tried to hold back tears as she listened to his footsteps on the wooden staircase.

After an hour or so contemplating sleeping on the sofa, Perrie decided to go upstairs and join Alex. Yes, she was angry, and yes, she didn't want to talk to him, but at the end of the day, she loved him and did miss him a lot.
Perrie got into her side of the bed.
'Alex... are you sleeping?'
Alex was laying down with his head on his pillow, his back turned to Perrie. 'Trying to.'
Perrie started to lightly kiss him between his cheek and neck. 'I missed you too by the way.'
Alex was upset that she wouldn't talk to him and let him explain his point, but that was his wife and he hadn't seen her in two months. He knew he wouldn't be able to resist her that night, neither he wanted to.
Despite the many arguments and problems they had lately in their relationship, sex wasn't one.

Perrie cuddled up on Alex's chest before falling asleep.
'I love you Alex.'

[The day after.]
'I think it's better if me and Sienna go back to London for a bit.'
'What?! Why!'
'We've got too much going. I don't know... I don't think us living together would work right now.'
'You can't be serious!'

[Morning everyone! It's super early and my first thought when I woke up is that I had a chapter ready and wanted to update lol More drama as you can se, sorry about that haha Have a nice day xx]