.11

[Sunday.]
'I think we should get her a real bunny.'
'Are you mad???'
Perrie raised her eyebrow as Alex started to laugh.
'Perrie, you should have seen her yesterday at the farm. She was so happy. She would love to have a real one.'
'Are we talking about the same child?! The one the rides our dogs as if they were ponies?! And yeah, the dogs, they wouldn't approve.'
'It'd be fine if we keep the hutch in the garden.'
Perrie sighed and smiled seeing how excited Alex was at the idea to get their daughter a rabbit.
'Can we just wait a little bit before doing it? I'm worried that if you get her a rabbit now, she would hate going back to London every week even more.'
'Sure, we'll wait. Hopefully you'll decide to come back home before she turns sixteen.'
'Oh c'mon Alex, you're being so unfair now.'
'I know, I know... sorry.'
'Things went so well on Friday, let's just focus on having another good day today.'
'You're right. I just hate being away from you two. Only thing I could think about yesterday is how I wanted you to be there with us.'
Alex and Perrie slowly got closer to each other. He run his nose from her neck to her cheek, to end on her nose, inhaling her perfume he missed so much. Their lips were now touching each other gently.
'Can I have ice cream?' Sienna's timing was always perfect.
Perrie immediately pulled away from Alex, who kept his hand on the girl's hip.
'Let's go and get you some then.' Alex let go of Perrie and walked in the kitchen with his daughter. He kneeled in front of the freezer, opened one of the drawers but closed it straight after. 'I've got a better idea.' He looked at Perrie. 'Why don't we go out for ice cream? All together.'
'Daddy you have the best ideas!'

[Later that afternoon.]
'She's asleep already.' Alex said whilst walking in his and Perrie's bedroom where his wife was collecting their daughter's belonging, ready to go back to London in a couple of hours. After they went out to get ice cream, Sienna started to play up so Perrie wisely decided to let her have a nap before getting back in the car.
Alex sat next to her on the bed. 'So what is the plan for next weekend?'
'I've actually got no plans.' She smiled at him, so he smiled back.
'I guess you and Sienna can come watch the match then.'
'I think that's brilliant idea.'
'As our daughter said earlier, I have the best ideas!' They both laughed staring at each other. For the first time in months, they both saw love in each other's eyes and Alex decided he couldn't wait any longer. He kissed her slowly, making sure she was alright with it. Once he realised she was kissing him back, the kiss became more and more passionate. He laid her down on their bed and started kissing her neck, bringing himself on top of her.
'I thought you said we shouldn't sleep together until we solve things.'
'We're not actually sleeping though, are we.'
'You know what I mean.'
'Screw it!'

[Later that evening.]

-Alex would like to FaceTime-
-Hey. Sienna, your daddy is on the phone. Come and say goodnight.
-Did you get home alright?
-Yes, the roads were pretty clear. We're just getting ready for bed.
-Tired?
-It's been a busy weekend.
-It's been a good one.
-Definitely. I feel like we're on the right path finally.
-I hate to admit it, but I think you're right. I was sceptical about this space and distance thing, but it seems to be working.
-All I want is for us to be happy again.
-And I think we will. I love you babe.
-I love you too.

Perrie read her daughter a bedtime story like every night. She tucked her in and started stroking her face, smiling as Sienna tried to fight the tiredness.
'Did you have a nice time with mummy and daddy this weekend?'
'I had lots of fun mama. I love you.'
'I love you baby girl.'
'And I love daddy.'
'And daddy loves you lots too.'
'Do you know, bunnies are so so so soft.' Sienna closed her eyes but kept on talking.
'I know baby.'
'I love bunnies.'
'Goodnight, sweet dreams.' Perrie walked towards the door but stopped as Sienna kept mumbling.
'I left my bunny at daddy's house.'
'What bunny?'
'The teddy daddy's friend gave me in the morning.'
'Which friend? What are you on about?' Perrie turned around to look at her daughter with a puzzled expression on her face but the little girl was already asleep. She rolled her eyes and closed the door behind her.

[Good morning lovely people :) another chapter, more secrets lol Thank you very much to all of you for keeping on reading, voting and commenting xxx Enjoy :) xx]