.4

'Everything's ready then.'
'I think so. I hope so!' Perrie took her dressing gown off and sat on her bed where Alex was laying looking at his phone. She picked up some body lotion from her bedside table and after putting some in her hand, she gently started to massage her legs.
'Packing is worst then leaving itself.'
'Well you had a choice. You decided to go...'
Perrie sighed loudly at Alex's words.
'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...' Alex put his phone down as Perrie went to lay next to him.
He put his arm around her and she cuddled up to his bare chest.
'No you're right. I'm sorry, for everything. I'm sorry you're the one who has to miss out all the time. And I'm sorry my decision caused us to argue so much lately. We're going to be alright, aren't we?' Perrie lifted her head up to look at him. Alex held her tighter.
'Of course we are! Don't be silly.'
'Do you ever worry about our future?'
'What do you mean?'
'When we argue... do you ever find yourself thinking that our future won't be together?'
'Never! Why, do you?'
'Sometimes I am scared, I can't lie. We've both been so busy lately and the last two weeks it's been fights after fights. Sometimes I find myself thinking that this is not what you wanted and you're gonna get fed up with this life... well you're life with me.'
'That's just in your head babe.' He grabbed her face in between his hands. 'I love you everyday a little bit more. I could never imagine my life without you and Sienna. Yes, we've been fighting a lot lately but it's just because we're both so tired and stressed, that doesn't mean we don't love each other or that we're not happy though.' He kissed her slowly.
'I'm gonna miss you terribly.'
'I'm gonna miss you more.' Alex moved his hands down Perrie's body as the kiss became more passionate.
Perrie smiled. 'Is this your personal way to say "travel safe" babe?!'
'I thought I'd give you a special goodbye present.' Alex started leaving a trail of kisses down the girl's neck. 'In between Sienna and all the arguments sex has become a difficult task.'
Perrie laud down on her pillow as she started to relax. 'Well luckily we've made up and Sienna is fast asleep. I think it's time for mummy and daddy to have a bit of fun!'

The bedroom door opened slowly whilst little footsteps approached the bed. Perrie and Alex asleep hugging each other.
'Mama, I'm scared.' Sienna climbed on her parents' bed and started to shake Perrie.
Both Perrie and Alex woke up, Alex sat up on the bed and put Sienna in the middle. 'Did you have a bad dream?'
'Yes.' Sienna smiled making her parents laugh.
'I think you're telling fibs. You're a big girl now, you can't come and sleep in mummy and daddy's bed all the time!' Perrie tried to be serious whilst telling her daughter off. They secretly both loved having Sienna sleeping in their bed but they also knew that wasn't good for their life as a couple and for Sienna herself. They just let her sleep with them when she wasn't feeling well, but since they let her stay with them on her birthday, the little girl woke up every night asking to sleep with her parents.
'But I don't like my bed. I like mama and daddy's bed.'
'Right so you can stay in our bed and me and mum will sleep in yours!' Alex laughed pretending to get out of bed.
'NOOOOO!' Sienna shouted. 'Are we going in the airplane tomorrow mama?'
'Yes baby girl. Are you excited?'
'I like airplanes. Can I take my Elsa doll?'
'Yes, you can if you're a good girl.'
'Can I sit with auntie Jade?'
'Hey! What about me?!'
Sienna giggled. Alex looked at her with a surprised expression. 'Don't you sit with mummy on the plane?'
'She always sits with Jade when we travel. She lets her watch Disney videos on her phone.'
Alex shook his head. 'Your aunties spoil you too much! Are you gonna bring daddy a present from your holiday?'
'Hmm... yes!'
'Wow! What are you gonna get me then?'
Sienna looked at Perrie, so Perrie whispered something in her ear.
'It's a surprise daddy!'
'I like surprises! I trust my girlies.' Alex looked at the clock on his bedside table. 'It's time for you to go back to bed young lady.'
'I don't want to!'
'Mama already told you, you're a big girl now, you can't sleep with us every night. Not if you want that baby brother or sister we talked about.'
'Excuse me?!' Perrie gasped. 'When did you two talked about it?!'
Dad and daughter started to laugh quietly.
'Me and daddy want a new baby. But I want a baby girl and daddy says a boy.'
'What about mummy?! Mummy never agreed to this!'
'Sienna wants a baby as her birthday present next year mama. I think we could do it by then!'
Perrie laughed rolling her eyes. 'You two are terrible! I'll have to agree with Sienna though, it'd have to be a baby girl.' Alex shook his head whilst Perrie gave Sienna a high-five. She then continued. 'Let's think about surviving the next two moths first!'

[Morning! It's super early but I thought I'd quickly update before work :) I've had a busy busy week and I'm hoping posting this will cheer me up a bit lol enjoy xxx]