.12

[Friday.]
'Feels like we haven't talked in ages.'
'Babe, we see each other everyday at the studio. And rehearsals. And interviews.' Perrie laughed.
'I know, but it's always about work. I want an update on what's going on in your life.'
Perrie and Leigh-Anne decided to take advantage of finishing work early on a Friday to take their dogs for a sunny walk in the park whilst Sienna rode her bike.
'Oh Leigh, this week has been great. Me and Alex managed to talk lots, we didn't argue once. I just hope things keep moving forward.'
'I'm so happy for you Pez. It was horrible seeing you suffer so much over the past few months. You two are destined to be together.'
'We're going back to see him in Manchester tomorrow. I'm starting to consider the idea of moving back up there... with him.'

[Saturday.]
Perrie
<<Sorry we're late, traffic is shocking xxx Will see you at the stadium xx Good luck babe xxx>>

'I can't believe you missed it!'
'I'm sorry your three-years-old doesn't have any bladder control and needed the toilet right when you scored your first goal of the season!'
Perrie and Alex laughed.
'I forgive you just because I've missed you both like crazy this week.' Alex kissed Perrie before opening the front door. They all walked in the house and Sienna immediately spotted her teddy on the coffee table in the living room.
'My bunny!' She picked it up and hugged it.
'Oh she finally has that bunny back! Where did it come from anyway? She's been going on all week about how she wanted her new bunny that apparently one of your friends gave her.'
'It's from when we went to the farm.'
Sienna brought the teddy to her mum to show her. 'Yeah, the lady from the farm gave it to me, when she came to our house. The one with long hair and pretty nails. Like yours mama.'
Perrie looked at Alex confused. 'Excuse me?'
'Don't jump the gun. It's not what it looks like.'
'Why did you lie to me?'
'I never lied to you. I told you it's from the farm.'
'You didn't tell me the truth either. Who's this friend of yours that comes to our house early in the morning whilst you're with your daughter?!'
Alex sighed knowing it was time he explained to his wife what happened. 'Do you remember that night you called me and I didn't pick up? Right, I went out with a few mates, we went to a bar and one of my friends knew these girls. She asked for my number but I said no, although one of my friends must have given it to her because she messaged me the morning after. Then when I took Sienna to the farm we saw her, she works there but I had no idea. She came over the day after to drop off that picture of Sienna and the bunny  because it wasn't ready when we left the farm and Sienna had the biggest meltdown. She was just trying to help.'

*Flashback*

Jenny
<<Hey, sorry to disturb. I know your little girl was very upset about her picture yesterday, so I picked it up for you at the end of my shift last night. I can drop it off at your place before I go to work x>>
Alex
<<You shouldn't have! Thank you so much :) I'll text you the address.>>

'Again, thank you so much. You didn't have to. And thanks for that teddy, as you can tell she's obsessed with bunnies.'
'It was a pleasure. We all felt so bad when she cried because she wanted her picture yesterday, bless her.' Jenny had a look around the kitchen and leaving room. 'I also felt bad for messaging you asking you out, I didn't realise you were married. I must have misinterpreted that night at the bar.'
'Yeah, about that...' Alex uncomfortably tried to find the right words to use. 'Listen, I know you're very close to some of my friends... I would appreciate  if you could not tell them about our kiss. I was drunk, things between me and my wife are complicated right now and I guess I just... I don't know... I'm sorry...'
'It's okay, I get it. For all that matters, I think you're a great man and definitely a great dad. I hope things will get better between you and your wife.' Jenny put one hand on Alex's left cheek and kissed the right one. 'But if by any chance they don't... well, you have my number.'

*Flashback ends*

'I don't get why she messaged you if you clearly said to her you weren't interested.'
'I don't know, maybe it's something I said... I don't know, I was drunk and...'
Alex was starting to get nervous and Perrie immediately felt something was not right.
'Alex, what happened?'
'I told you, we talked and I was drunk and...'
'You kissed her, didn't you?'
'Perrie... I...'
Perrie turned her back at Alex. She couldn't look at him in the eyes knowing he kissed another girl.
'I've been spending the last few months feeling so guilty Alex. I felt guilty for keeping you away from your daughter, for keeping us apart. I kept thinking I was being selfish and that I was gonna ruin everything. I was worried I was hurting you, that killed me inside.' She paused for a second trying to hold back tears. 'But you clearly were just fine.'
'I was drunk, I was hurt. I honestly didn't plan on doing it, it just happened. I regret it but it didn't mean anything at all.'
'You told me a while ago that I can't keep running away everytime we face a problem.' She suddenly turned around and slapped him. 'Are you gonna kiss another girl everytime we have an argument?!'
Perrie didn't wait for an answer. She walked into the living room and turned Sienna's iPad off.
'Baby, you need to take your dolls. We're going to see nanny Debs tonight.'
'Yeah! Is daddy coming to?'
'No, daddy needs to stay here. It's just me and you.'
Sienna run upstairs to gather a few toys.
'Please Perrie, don't do this. I haven't seen her in a week, it's not fair.'
'If you think I'll let her stay with you, here, without me, you're extremely wrong.'
'Don't take it out on her. This is between me and you.'
'I'm sorry but I don't trust you.'
'For fuck sake! You can mess up a million times and I have to be understanding. I make one stupid mistake and I have to be punished for life! You're the one who left me behind...'
'Don't even think about it. This is not my fault, absolutely not!'
Sienna walked downstairs with her dolls. Perrie grabbed her hand and walked to the door.
'I'll let Sienna talk to you in the morning. Don't call me, because I'm not going to pick up.'

[Morning everyone :) Aaaand... so it begins lol Every chapter was just a build up for the real drama which starts now! Lol This story is gonna be full of surprises... sorry haha!
Thank you so much to all of you who keep voting and commenting, you make my days xxx Enjoy :)]