.20

[3 weeks later.]
Friday.
Perrie
<<Are you coming with me to get Sienna later? xxx>>
Alex
<<I finish in half an hour, I'll take you to lunch before we go and get her xx>>
Perrie
<<Sorry babe, got a meeting in ten minutes :( xx>>
Alex
<<Oh okay, don't worry then xx>>
Perrie
<<I'll see you later, love ya xxx>>

'Did you tell her then?'
'No, I want to tell her in person but she's busy all afternoon.' Alex looked at one of his teammates, then continued. 'Do you think I should tell her now?'
Alex's friend shrugged his shoulders. 'I don't know mate, I probably would. She's been pretty clear about being honest to each other.'
'You're probably right.'

Alex
<<Babe, don't freak out but I need to tell you something xx Jenny messaged me today but I didn't reply. I'll let you see the messages later but I thought you wanted to know xxx>>
Perrie
<<Thank you xxx What does she want?!>>
Alex
<<I don't know, didn't reply.>>

[Later that evening.]
'Si-si, you can have a special treat tonight for being such a big girl this week!'
Sienna had started nursery at the beginning of the week and never cried or complained going in. She surprised everyone and actually loved spending time with other children and telling her parents all about her day.
'Donuts! We never have donuts!' Sienna's eyes opened wide when she saw the box on the table.
'You can choose the one you want baby girl.' Alex then called Perrie over. 'Then mummy can choose the one she wants because mummy needs a treat as well.'
'Why? What did mama do?'
'Mama survived your first week at nursery and she actually didn't cry as much as I was expecting!' Alex laughed whilst passing Perrie the box.
'Yeah, yeah. Very funny.'
The three of them sat on the sofa watching a movie. Something had been on Perrie's mind and although she promised herself she would wait until Sienna's bedtime before bringing it up to Alex, she eventually realised she couldn't wait any longer.
'So what did she say?'
'What, in the messages?'
'Yes.'
'Shhhh! I can't hear the telly.' Both Alex and Perrie where whispering trying to keep as quiet as possible as Sienna continued to watch her movie. Alex took his phone out of his pocket and passed it to Perrie.

Jenny 10.32am
<<Hey Alex. How's life going?>>
Jenny 10.40am
<<Can we talk?>>
Jenny 11.30am
<<I know things didn't end up well but I really need to tell you something.>>
Jenny 3.08pm
<<It's important, I wouldn't ask otherwise.>>

'What the fuck, what's her issue now?!'
'I have no idea, honestly.'
'What have you done?!' Perrie got the side eye from her daughter for raising her voice.
'Nothing! You know everything that ever happened between us. I genuinely don't know what it could be about.'
'Do you want to know?'
'Of course I'm curious, but I don't care. Really.'
Perrie looked at him with the corner of her eye. Alex then continued before she could say anything.
'You want to know, don't you?'
'I do and I'm not even going to hide it.'
'Do you really think it's a good idea?'
'I don't know, probably not.' Perrie looked at Alex who raised his eyebrows. 'But I guess it's fine if it's me talking to her and not you.'
Alex shook his head. 'I'm not getting involved. Do whatever you want to do. I'm out of this.'

Alex 8.47pm
<<It's Perrie. What do you want?>>
Jenny
<<I need to tell Alex something.>>
Alex
<<You can tell me.>>
Jenny
<<It's quite personal, I'd rather tell Alex.>>
Alex
<<Not happening.>>
Jenny
<<I don't have time to play games. Fine, I'll tell you then.>>
Jenny
<<But in person.>>
Alex
<<You just said you don't want to play games but that's all you're doing.>>

Once the movie was finished, Perrie got ready for bed whilst Alex carefully put Sienna to bed after she fell asleep on the sofa. He then joined his wife in their bedroom.
'So, what's the verdict?'
'She's coming over tomorrow morning to talk to us.'
Alex couldn't believe to what he was hearing. 'What?! Are you mad?!'
'She won't tell me via text Alex, I tried. She's annoying as fuck, why did you even like her in the first place?'
'I never liked her.'
'Yeah, whatever. I'm curious to see her too now.'
'Oh, so that's the real reason why she's coming over tomorrow.'
'It's... one of the reasons.'
Alex chuckled and kissed her. 'You'll be disappointed. She's got nothing on you babe.'
'Don't laugh, it's not funny.'
'I'm not laughing! Just saying...'
'Do you really not care about what she has to say?'
'Not really, no. I haven't seen her or spoken to her since I told her we couldn't see each other anymore. But you're making me panic now, although I know I didn't do anything this time.'
'Alex...' Perrie looked at him serious. 'If I find out something else happened and you haven't told me, I swear...'
'Woah! Where did that come from!'
'Just saying, if...'
'I know you've got every reason not to trust me anymore but I hate it. There's no if. You'll see, it will be some nonsense.'

[Good evening everyone! I know you're gonna hate me after this chapter... lol but everything is about to get a lot more interesting!
I wasn't planning onto updating today but I'm excited for what's still to come haha Let me know what you think! And thank you so much again for your support by voting and commenting xxx]